Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Stefken wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:55 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:29 am both are at 103% scaling put side by side
You might want to try out a magnification ratio that is easily divisable (like 120%, 150%) , but not an odd number like 103%. Scaling algo's typically have more trouble with these odd ratio's.
I did, but if on previous version all was good 103 that means there is something wrong that breaks in a newer version :) so its not a solution and for ex at 100 its too small and for 110 is too big, it doesnt fit in to my DAW, so i have to use odd number :)

he just expanded via the smooth resizin on the lower right corner. There you got decimal points, so you can move it just a pixel, and the displays still reads 103%, but suddenly it gets sharper or unsharper depending on the decimal point
Try it out, you will see
To do a real comparison, you have to enter fixed values in the upper left corner, not using the smooth resize. Nothing has changed in the sharpness in 1.5. compared to 1.4.10

Is it normal to wait a week for paid (quite expensive - $30) license transfer? Is there anything I can do? Seller and I asked for support and no one answered.

Roman Wisniak wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:29 am Is it normal to wait a week for paid (quite expensive - $30) license transfer? Is there anything I can do? Seller and I asked for support and no one answered.
They don’t make a lot of money out of a transfer, so surely not a priority for them I guess.

msvs wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:39 am he just expanded via the smooth resizin on the lower right corner. There you got decimal points, so you can move it just a pixel, and the displays still reads 103%, but suddenly it gets sharper or unsharper depending on the decimal point
Try it out, you will see
To do a real comparison, you have to enter fixed values in the upper left corner, not using the smooth resize. Nothing has changed in the sharpness in 1.5. compared to 1.4.10
but i posted you a screenshot as evidence

yes exactly, there is a decimal point for sure you dont see. Grab the lower right corner and move ist just few pixels, you will see it gets sharper or more blurry without leaving the 103%

Just quantize the drag resize to straight integer values (increments or decrements
of 1%) and avoid this timy issue alltogether

msvs wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:27 am yes exactly, there is a decimal point for sure you dont see. Grab the lower right corner and move ist just few pixels, you will see it gets sharper or more blurry without leaving the 103%
ahhh now i get it, thanks! indeed it works :)

msvs wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:33 pmAlso checkout "ST Manuels Wavetable Strings" pls :)
wow, that sounds really awesome!

Loving the new ST Manuel's Wavetable.Strings sounds fantastic :)

Is it ok to post audio/video examples of anything out of beta I've assumed for now it's not ??

I guess thats ok :)

The beta is fantastic. This looks to be awesome. Keep up the good work. Will report any bugs I find.

Elektronisch wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:35 am
zvenx wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:05 am
Stefken wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:55 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:29 am both are at 103% scaling put side by side
You might want to try out a magnification ratio that is easily divisable (like 120%, 150%) , but not an odd number like 103%. Scaling algo's typically have more trouble with these odd ratio's.
Hi, I had emailed you.
Now that the Beta is public, any idea when your updated 1.5 version skins will be available? For instance the previous and next preset doesn't work using your blue skin in 1.5 beta.
thanks
rsp
They work for me, but apearently Stefken will have to update his skins because for example option to expand mod matrix is missing in his skins.
I couldn't get the next/previous button to work in either cubendo mac or pc.
I should of course mention that this is vst3.
Sent Rene an email.
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

Strange question: will you guys offer support for Codemeter issues?

In a strange twist an update from Windows occurred that glitched my system a few days ago. I really only noticed it today. So I went back to a previous restore point. Here is the problem: the cmcontainer for my license for Avenger is now gone. Going to the website asks me to reconnect the container to update or remove it, but I cannot do that because the container is no longer on my computer.

I have chosen to activate one of the other available licenses, but that does not solve the problem of the missing container and the one license now showing as activated but not available.

Anyone with experience know how I can fix this?

Ryan99 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:38 am
Roman Wisniak wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:29 am Is it normal to wait a week for paid (quite expensive - $30) license transfer? Is there anything I can do? Seller and I asked for support and no one answered.
They don’t make a lot of money out of a transfer, so surely not a priority for them I guess.
Seems like it's better to use hacked Avenger than second hand...
Manuel just ignored me. (not the first time as Avenger user ;))

Return to “Instruments”