Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
carrieres
KVRAF
1667 posts since 10 Apr, 2002 from Poissy, France

Post Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:19 am

MutantHero wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:56 pm
http://carrieres.free.fr/sfz.htm is DEFINITELY the way to go on getting drums into Zampler :tu:
Thanks :hyper:
Image

User avatar
MutantHero
KVRist
85 posts since 6 Sep, 2010

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:51 am

carrieres wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:19 am
MutantHero wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:56 pm
http://carrieres.free.fr/sfz.htm is DEFINITELY the way to go on getting drums into Zampler :tu:
Thanks :hyper:
All credit to AnX on that tip :tu:

AnX
KVRAF
5770 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:13 am

MutantHero wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:51 am
carrieres wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:19 am
MutantHero wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:56 pm
http://carrieres.free.fr/sfz.htm is DEFINITELY the way to go on getting drums into Zampler :tu:
Thanks :hyper:
All credit to AnX on that tip :tu:

yes, but Christopher (carrieres) made it :wink:

User avatar
MutantHero
KVRist
85 posts since 6 Sep, 2010

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:51 am

AnX wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:13 am
MutantHero wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:51 am
carrieres wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:19 am
MutantHero wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:56 pm
http://carrieres.free.fr/sfz.htm is DEFINITELY the way to go on getting drums into Zampler :tu:
Thanks :hyper:
All credit to AnX on that tip :tu:

yes, but Christopher (carrieres) made it :wink:
kudos to carrieres :party:

User avatar
carrieres
KVRAF
1667 posts since 10 Apr, 2002 from Poissy, France

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:54 pm

MutantHero wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:51 am
AnX wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:13 am
MutantHero wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:51 am
carrieres wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:19 am
MutantHero wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:56 pm
http://carrieres.free.fr/sfz.htm is DEFINITELY the way to go on getting drums into Zampler :tu:
Thanks :hyper:
All credit to AnX on that tip :tu:

yes, but Christopher (carrieres) made it :wink:
kudos to carrieres :party:
you're welcome :)
Image

User avatar
MutantHero
KVRist
85 posts since 6 Sep, 2010

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:39 pm

lol

User avatar
MutantHero
KVRist
85 posts since 6 Sep, 2010

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:52 am

AnX wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:05 am
I made a load years ago, have to see if I can find them

no patches as such, just converted some samples to sfz as a test really (mostly my old analogue gear and drum machines)
AnX WHERE WE AT ON THIS :ud:

AnX
KVRAF
5770 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:12 pm

MutantHero wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:52 am
AnX wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:05 am
I made a load years ago, have to see if I can find them

no patches as such, just converted some samples to sfz as a test really (mostly my old analogue gear and drum machines)
AnX WHERE WE AT ON THIS :ud:
Sorry, forgot, I will have a look later :oops:

AnX
KVRAF
5770 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:37 pm

ok, after a quick Google, all links are dead (my old site and box net, patch arena) even with wayback machine

hopefully they are still on my PC somewhere

i did find (couple of weeks ago) Sonatina Symphony Orchestra (?) all in sfz format. Didn't know I had them. Sound good too. Must have been free a while back....

User avatar
MutantHero
KVRist
85 posts since 6 Sep, 2010

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:45 pm

ok

User avatar
layzer
KVRAF
6623 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:37 pm

lo and behold the latest ver. of Zampler still works in WinXpSP3 x32! :tu:
i am slowly converting the infamous Arachno GM soundfont
into a Zampler bank. will share when finished :)
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

User avatar
MutantHero
KVRist
85 posts since 6 Sep, 2010

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:44 am

People need to be on here making musically useful patches for this thing. The sound quality is great, it has a great UI, the DUNE filter, and highly utilitarian effects. No junk here. I love it.

User avatar
Tj Shredder
KVRAF
3387 posts since 6 Jan, 2017 from Outer Space

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:57 am

Go ahead and share it...

User avatar
reusenoise
KVRian
890 posts since 23 Oct, 2009 from Italy

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:55 am


User avatar
MutantHero
KVRist
85 posts since 6 Sep, 2010

Re: Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

Post Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:56 pm

reusenoise wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:55 am
I made a soundset for KVRdc 16 https://www.kvraudio.com/product/darkmo ... reusenoise
I video'd some I hope you don't mind. My Twitch channel is just getting started. It's obvious someone put some work into this. A lot of the libraries are pretty straight samples, the knobs never move. On your's they're different for each sound. A lot of work in the arpeggios too. Wicked loop on the Blade Runner Pad.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/511218246

Return to “Instruments”