Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
V Collection X

Is Pigments not included in the V7 upgrade? Boo if so! :(
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

No it isn't in the collection.

Includes 24 software titles: Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V

Mmm...$99 upgrade from V3. Might be worth it :)
More BPM please

Examigan wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:31 am No it isn't in the collection.
Cheers for the clarification... Pity. But I'll still upgrade for the 99e though. Might try and pick Pigments up if it goes on offer of the Black Friday.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Robmobius wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:40 am
Examigan wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:31 am No it isn't in the collection.
Cheers for the clarification... Pity. But I'll still upgrade for the 99e though. Might try and pick Pigments up if it goes on offer of the Black Friday.
I read in a Facebook post by Arturia that Pigments might not go on sale this time around. Just a heads up. But sure, once you have the V Collection 7, you can get it for $69 (or maybe less?) when it is on sale.

mcbpete wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:48 pm Just logged in to check my upgrade offer: apparently it's only €299 for me to upgrade from v7 to v7. It's pretty tempting ....
:lol:

V Collection 7

The instruments you always dreamed of
The price you always wanted
Love how they come up with their tag lines... :D

owning arturia brass, minifilter and pigments, and my special price is 199? i'm disappointed:)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:37 am
V Collection 7

The instruments you always dreamed of
The price you always wanted
Love how they come up with their tag lines... :D
They have a bunch of stuff you'll actually use
which is permanently on sale in the second hand thread...
There's obviously a slight contradiction between marketing and reality :o

:hihi:

Their stuff is good, but there is so much good stuff out there these days, it's hard to think what to use and what not to. ;)

I own V Collection 6, Pigments and KeyLab 61 MK2, and my upgrade price is still $199 (yesterday it was showing $299!). Ridiculous. Not that I want to upgrade, but I have emailed the sales support team about this.

How is the sound/sampling in mellotron? Are you finding it nice sounding? For 99 bucks for 3 new synths and more sounds it is tempting
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:43 am I own V Collection 6, Pigments and KeyLab 61 MK2, and my upgrade price is still $199 (yesterday it was showing $299!). Ridiculous. Not that I want to upgrade, but I have emailed the sales support team about this.
This does seem wrong as I can see the 99 euro/$ upgrade price and I only have V-Collection 5 and a Beatstep pro (and I doubt the hardware makes a difference).

koalaboy wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:24 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:43 am I own V Collection 6, Pigments and KeyLab 61 MK2, and my upgrade price is still $199 (yesterday it was showing $299!). Ridiculous. Not that I want to upgrade, but I have emailed the sales support team about this.
This does seem wrong as I can see the 99 euro/$ upgrade price and I only have V-Collection 5 and a Beatstep pro (and I doubt the hardware makes a difference).
It was indeed. I just saw again and the price is $99 now. Better, it can be split into up to 4 monthly payments, even with a normal intentional credit card, by adding $5 processing fee, which makes it $104. About $30 for the first month and about $25 for the next 3 months. Not a bad deal. Makes me think if I should grab it. There is also a huge Synthopedia collection included apart from the 3 new instruments.

How does upgrade work? I mean does it replace V Collection 6 making it void? How does reselling the V Collection work, especially in case you own V Collection 6, then bought Pigments at a discount, and then upgraded to V Collection 7? Do I need to sell everything or can I retain only Pigments for example? Good question for their sales support I believe.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:49 am
koalaboy wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:24 am
It was indeed. I just saw again and the price is $99 now. Better, it can be split into up to 4 monthly payments, even with a normal intentional credit card, by adding $5 processing fee, which makes it $104. About $30 for the first month and about $25 for the next 3 months. Not a bad deal. Makes me think if I should grab it. There is also a huge Synthopedia collection included apart from the 3 new instruments.

How does upgrade work? I mean does it replace V Collection 6 making it void? How does reselling the V Collection work, especially in case you own V Collection 6, then bought Pigments at a discount, and then upgraded to V Collection 7? Do I need to sell everything or can I retain only Pigments for example? Good question for their sales support I believe.
Maybe, if you wait a couple of more days, the price sinks to $ 29.
€ 299 - > 199 - > 99 - >?
Just hold your horses, the slope is promising...

dionenoid wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:33 am Mmm...$99 upgrade from V3. Might be worth it :)
yeah. i think if you are on v3 and you use those vst's in your music, its definitely worth it. the new v2 versions are a big improvement on the older versions of those products.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Return to “Instruments”