Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
V Collection X

emulator01 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:34 pm
AdvancedFollower wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:26 pm
jdoo wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:36 pm V Collection upgrade price... just dropped to $99 for me. Price good until Dec 5th. Finally!
As expected. However I'm still a bit unsure. V Collection 8 will probably drop next year and I've managed to hold off on V7 so far. So why not wait another ~8 months and go straight from V6 to V8 for $199, instead of paying $99 now and another $199 later?
I am in the same situation as you. I will wait for V8. Most of the new sounds are accessible via AnalogLab. Hope for V8 and new Instruments.
Ditto - even at $99 I am not really interested...I took the last update (V6) at $99 as I really wanted the Buchla Easel V, there is noting in this trio I am desperate to get my hands on.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:18 pm
jdoo wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:36 pm V Collection upgrade price... just dropped to $99 for me. Price good until Dec 5th. Finally!
As expected. However I'm still a bit unsure. V Collection 8 will probably drop next year and I've managed to hold off on V7 so far. So why not wait another ~8 months and go straight from V6 to V8 for $199, instead of paying $99 now and another $199 later?
I am in the same situation as you. I will wait for V8. Most of the new sounds are accessible via AnalogLab. Hope for V8 and new Instruments.
Ditto - even at $99 I am not really interested...I took the last update (V6) at $99 as I really wanted the Buchla Easel V, there is noting in this trio I am desperate to get my hands on.
The irony is I would probably have impulse-bought the upgrade if it were €99 at launch back when it was new and shiny... Now I've focused on other toys and kind of forgotten about V-Collection (though I still use instruments from V6 all the time). Arturia would probably make more money if the upgrades were cheaper to begin with.
Last edited by AdvancedFollower on Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My upgrade from v4 to v7 is also 99€ so i can't really complain..
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:15 pm My upgrade from v4 to v7 is also 99€ so i can't really complain..
Three new synths for 99 € is something no one can complain about. That said, I admit that, to some people, the three synths in question may not be interesting (although I find it hard to understand how Mellotron, CZ and Synthi may not be interesting) :shrug:
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:18 pm
mladi wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:15 pm My upgrade from v4 to v7 is also 99€ so i can't really complain..
Three new synths for 99 € is something no one can complain about. That said, I admit that, to some people, the three synths in question may not be interesting (although I find it hard to understand how Mellotron, CZ and Synthi may not be interesting) :shrug:
They are certainly all interesting and worthy synths, but if they are synths you are into, you probably already had them in some form from other developers...I have UVI Mello and Cameo for example

Like other have said...maybe for 99 I would have bought when these came out, but now its nearing BF and $99 will go a long way...I have my eye on other things ;-)
Last edited by SLiC on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Good trio of synths.especially synthi and mellotron V

I will have to pass. I already upgraded to v6 last year. I really wanted effects .No deal on effects. And dont really need the new v-synths.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

fmr wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:18 pm
Yes, but my main point was that i get 12+ or something synths for the same price like someone upgrading from v6.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

SLiC wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:18 pm
Same here. Synthi V is interesting but I can wait until they drop the next batch next year. I've plenty of synths to keep me busy.

Just logged in to check my upgrade offer: apparently it's only €299 for me to upgrade from v7 to v7. It's pretty tempting ....

Heh. I went for it. I mean the trio of new products is great. Synthi V is great. I already have XILS-Lab offering, but Arturia has a slight different character that makes it fun.

Same with Mellotron...I have M-Tron and all the packs. But it has a different feel to it with Arturia.

While I am at it, CZ...I have Plugin Boutiques Virtual CZ. And...

Ok maybe I am just a freak for synths. Heh.

They advertise B3 V2 as a feature of Vcol7 but I got it as an update when 7 came out and I only own 6.

I got the $99 upgrade offer, too, and think I will go for it (going from V5 to V7). I think this is a good deal, treating it the same way as NI Komplete upgrades (i.e., every other year, and waiting for the summer 50% off sale).

bharris22 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:48 pm I got the $99 upgrade offer, too, and think I will go for it (going from V5 to V7). I think this is a good deal, treating it the same way as NI Komplete upgrades (i.e., every other year, and waiting for the summer 50% off sale).
That's the way to go (i also set Cubase upgrades on this list).. :tu:

Fwiw.. if you are on an older v collection such as 4 or 5, it's totally worth it I think. The V2 of the synths are great.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Return to “Instruments”