Huge sale on Cubase 10 - 50% off for new purchases or crossgrades

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So will there be a new version of Padshop too, to buy as vst or to upgrade?
Ohhhhhhhhhh, there is a new version, just found it.
Last edited by classic on Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

not yet

v1o wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:52 pm Who held up registering their Cubase crossgrade until 10.5? That was my original plan, but I could not resist the temptation and now I regret it dearly.
I practice here delayed ejaculation. (Have not decorated the creampie, yet, but will obviously extrude in the near future). :hyper:

I waited until last Friday to register it. When I get home I will try out 10.5
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Holy Cow! That was in May,. It feels like I've been using Cubase for 18 months, not six. Honestly, seeing that has blown my mind because I've got heaps of work done and feel right at home with Cubase in what turns out to be a very short time. For comparison, I had Bitwig for almost a year, got maybe one-tenth as much done and never got anywhere near the point of feeling comfortable with it at all.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

^^^^^Bitwig is alot closer to Orion than Cubase is. Maybe you should try Fl Studio?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

BONES wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:02 am Holy Cow! That was in May,. It feels like I've been using Cubase for 18 months, not six. Honestly, seeing that has blown my mind because I've got heaps of work done and feel right at home with Cubase in what turns out to be a very short time. For comparison, I had Bitwig for almost a year, got maybe one-tenth as much done and never got anywhere near the point of feeling comfortable with it at all.
Here here! I really enjoy working in Cubase for a variety of good reasons, and time has flown.
Have you tried Vital?

v1o wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:29 am^^^^^Bitwig is alot closer to Orion than Cubase is.
No it isn't. For a start, it doesn't come with any usable instruments and it's effects aren't great, either. It doesn't have pattern mode or a proper mixer so the workflow is entirely different. Cubase is much closer to Orion than Bitwig, in that you can do everything with native tools if you want to.
Maybe you should try Fl Studio?
FL Studio is a joke. It is a drum machine made by a gamer that has had a million extra things bolted onto it to make it look like a proper piece of software. Beautiful GUI, non-existent workflow. I used it for 18 months and never finished a single thing.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:25 am
v1o wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:29 am^^^^^Bitwig is alot closer to Orion than Cubase is.
No it isn't. For a start, it doesn't come with any usable instruments and it's effects aren't great, either. It doesn't have pattern mode or a proper mixer so the workflow is entirely different. Cubase is much closer to Orion than Bitwig, in that you can do everything with native tools if you want to.
FL Studio is a joke. It is a drum machine made by a gamer that has had a million extra things bolted onto it to make it look like a proper piece of software. Beautiful GUI, non-existent workflow. I used it for 18 months and never finished a single thing.
People have made very good music with FL Studio, and that's no joke.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

BONES wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:25 am
FWIW, I have produced an album, a handful of singles and some miscellaneous stuff all inside FL Studio. More to come...

And nothing I have said suggests that's not possible. Tom Ellard from Severed Heads really likes it, too. I remain unconvinced, although it was the release of v20 that sparked my interest in moving from Orion. I installed it and spent a couple of nights discovering that I still hated it. So I tried FL, then Bitwig and neither worked for me. Then Cubase was half price and I tried that and goodness gracious me, it was much better. What are you gonna do, stick with FL because other people like it or use something that works for you?
ATS wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:44 amPeople have made very good music with FL Studio, and that's no joke.
People have made good music on a kazoo, doesn't mean I'm interested in buying a kazoo. Life's too short to spend my days jumping through Gol's hoops.

BONES wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:09 am
People have made good music on a kazoo
name one, I'll wait

Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

AnX wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:15 amname one, I'll wait
Spizzoil - Platform 3. Pure genius!

BONES wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:00 pm
AnX wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:15 amname one, I'll wait
Spizzoil - Platform 3. Pure genius!
pure drivel, with only a hint of kazoo

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”