Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

The recent version has a much better contrast and improved details, to me it looks quite ok. But I think I get what you mean, the original was even more simple. The font in the original comes from photoshop I guess. The preset list's line-height in the current version could be smaller, but this is the font we have to deal with :)
Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-12 um 20.25.29.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Hanz Meyzer on Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The colors are different. Other blue, the knobs looks different. its completely different. as said.. looks like a poor copy to me.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Well that blue tone was quite nice :) My only concern would be the vertical space wasting of the whole bottom area, e.g. above keyboard gfx and the fat logo bar. And the line-spacing in the preset list, that's all.

The original may look more stylish, but I think this higher contrast is better for work.

Here is the attatched file of 1.4.1 (top) vs 1.5 (bottom), both are at 103% scaling put side by side (or top by bottom dont know correct engrish :D). You can see that new version is somewhat less sharp. This is very noticable when you check part "enter search text"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Always wondered this.
In the browser for me to be able to see my Favourites I have to first click on the Fav column.
1.Is there any scenario why someone would not want Favourites on by default?
2. Is there a way to make it always be on in the browser?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:15 pm Always wondered this.
In the browser for me to be able to see my Favourites I have to first click on the Fav column.
1.Is there any scenario why someone would not want Favourites on by default?
2. Is there a way to make it always be on in the browser?
thanks
rsp
I'm interested in reading the reasons for it not to display too.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

Elektronisch wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:29 am both are at 103% scaling put side by side
You might want to try out a magnification ratio that is easily divisable (like 120%, 150%) , but not an odd number like 103%. Scaling algo's typically have more trouble with these odd ratio's.

btw Beta is now public:

Visit beta.vps-avenger.com and activate a license! But BEFORE follow the instructions: install the CodeMeter Center and you have to download the newest Factory R7, too! Release Notes will come later... meanwhile checkout some guitars in the MultiLoop, play with the new Analog Filters, check the new skin or look for the new Impulse responses in "Impulse"... Also checkout "ST Manuels Wavetable Strings" pls :) And dont forget to let Rene (keilwerth@vengeance-sound.com) know, when encountering a real bug. Dont post it here, we cant keep track of it here...

(PS the beta does co-exist to your existing Avenger installation)

msvs wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:33 pm btw Beta is now public:

Visit beta.vps-avenger.com and activate a license! But BEFORE follow the instructions: install the CodeMeter Center and you have to download the newest Factory R7, too! Release Notes will come later... meanwhile checkout some guitars in the MultiLoop, play with the new Analog Filters, check the new skin or look for the new Impulse responses in "Impulse"... Also checkout "ST Manuels Wavetable Strings" pls :) And dont forget to let Rene (keilwerth@vengeance-sound.com) know, when encountering a real bug. Dont post it here, we cant keep track of it here...

(PS the beta does co-exist to your existing Avenger installation)
is it the same beta that was posted few days ago in the group?

its actually betaV2 with some bugfixes during the license activation and the content will load now, too, these are the rls notes

1.5.0 Beta 2 Changes:
- added some more error-informations to the content-copy error during factory import to analyse the problem.
- fixed missing files in additional Avenger skins (Vintage, Coblat Blue, Chrono Jade )
- fixed a rare crash when loading multiple instances of Avenger
- fixed Chorder Osc4 is using Cross-FM source Osc correct now
- fixed high CPU usage when using modulation on OSC-SAMPLE Delay parameter
- fixed Zones-TAB Scroll range is calculated correct now
- Big-Modmatrix Menu control for Enabling the complete matrix is now set to the correct value
- OSC FM Rate Dial uses the correct stepping value depending on the Rate-Mode-Parameter after loading a preset.

Changes to activation page:
- online activation on macOS/Safari should work as expected now.

Changes to Factory Content:
- uploaded new version of the factory content that contains the missing preset and shape.

Great work, msvs and rene! Thanks for sharing the beta here. No crashes yet and the "ST Manuels Wavetable Strings" patch sounds really nice :-)

Stefken wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:55 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:29 am both are at 103% scaling put side by side
You might want to try out a magnification ratio that is easily divisable (like 120%, 150%) , but not an odd number like 103%. Scaling algo's typically have more trouble with these odd ratio's.
Hi, I had emailed you.
Now that the Beta is public, any idea when your updated 1.5 version skins will be available? For instance the previous and next preset doesn't work using your blue skin in 1.5 beta.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

i still dont understand, there was in features written that you can expand mod matrix to a full view? or i have misunderstud something because i yet seem to cant do that?

Ah nevermind, i have to change to default skin

zvenx wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:05 am
Stefken wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:55 pm
Hi, I had emailed you.
Now that the Beta is public, any idea when your updated 1.5 version skins will be available? For instance the previous and next preset doesn't work using your blue skin in 1.5 beta.
thanks
rsp
They work for me, but apearently Stefken will have to update his skins because for example option to expand mod matrix is missing in his skins.

Return to “Instruments”