Cubase 10.5 is here now....

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cubase Artist 13 Cubase Elements 13 Cubase Pro 13

[Removed1]
Last edited by Kaya Orsan on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wjoyce wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:38 pm
chk071 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:30 pm Dunno about the latter, but, there is a article in the help section of Steinberg's website regarding the HiDPI support: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-u ... Windows-10
Thanks, yeah been through that. It's basically a poor implementation in 10.0, which really should not have been released when it was. I know HiDPI in Windows is problematic, and that the HiDPI support provided by the development framework that's used to develop Cubase was apparently also not great, but Steinberg really should have held back on that feature until it was ready.
Fair enough.

Just got back to the site. Can't see a new cubase anywhere.
I believe every thread should devolve into character attacks and witch-burning. It really helps the discussion.

I bought the update from 9.5 to 10 during the Steinberg sale back in May and as you can imagine, waiting for the grace period to start was really a torture, nonetheless somehow I survived and I'm ready to push the activation button. I must admit this is the first time I'm happy to see a website down, but if there will be no Cubase related news after, I will make sure Steinberg servers will go back to a deep sleep again! :hihi:

ericj23 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:53 pm Just got back to the site. Can't see a new cubase anywhere.
They probably just tested... something. ;)

Imaak wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:54 am
Harry_HH wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:42 am Is the 10.5 free for all ver. 10 owners - what is the Steinberg policy? (ask a Live-user).
.5 upgrades aren't free. If you've upgraded from any version to Cubase 10 in the past 3 weeks, then you'll get 10.5 for free.

Ofcourse that's assuming 10.5 gets released in a few days.
Where I stand, is that I purchased the Cubase 10 some months ago when they had sale, btw my first CB, but I didn’t have time to use it, not even register it.
I presume its now worth waiting for the ver. 10.5 release before registering . (or even the ver. 11 release...😊

Harry_HH wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:29 pm
Imaak wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:54 am
Harry_HH wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:42 am Is the 10.5 free for all ver. 10 owners - what is the Steinberg policy? (ask a Live-user).
.5 upgrades aren't free. If you've upgraded from any version to Cubase 10 in the past 3 weeks, then you'll get 10.5 for free.

Ofcourse that's assuming 10.5 gets released in a few days.
Where I stand, is that I purchased the Cubase 10 some months ago when they had sale, btw my first CB, but I didn’t have time to use it, not even register it.
I presume its now worth waiting for the ver. 10.5 release before registering . (or even the ver. 11 release...😊
As long as you haven't entered the code into an e-liscencer you should.
I believe every thread should devolve into character attacks and witch-burning. It really helps the discussion.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Waiting for 10.5 - yes, it makes perfect sense, but I don't foresee a close release for version 11. At least that would be too much pain for me. :D

found this on twitter

Mixer colour seems real at least, anyone else notice anything else?

I'd hope those Racks of hardware meant that External FX integration was improved dramatically. A "Pipeline" style plugin that let you set the inputs/outputs on a per-track basis would be infinitely more flexible than the current method which kind of assumes that you're hardwiring your effects to your outputs/inputs and not using a patchbay.

Xtigma wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:42 pm found this on twitter
Mixer colour seems real at least, anyone else notice anything else?
The synth GUI on the right might be padshop 2 as the leaks suggested?

Xtigma wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:42 pm Mixer colour seems real at least, anyone else notice anything else?
The channel EQ looks a bit different (bigger?), especially the spectrum curve or am I mistaken?

I believe it is 1AM Wednesday in Germany.
Perhaps they go to sleep early there so we will have to wait until they wake up in to get 10.5

Hey.
Am I seeing things or the tracks have flat colours instead of gradients?

Because if that was the case I’m already sold.
He tried to play bass.
www.jordanbrown.co.uk

Harry_HH wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:29 pm .....

Wait for Cubase 26.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”