Alternatives to Morph2 and Physion?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, are there any?

Could just be my Google skills suck.. :ud:

Melda Mmorph is another one.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

If you use Ableton Live with Max for Live, then Factorsynth could allow you to do something similar to Physion, maybe breaking sounds into more layers. (https://www.jjburred.com/software/factorsynth/)

Melda MMorph, as Dirtgrain wrote, is the best alternative I have found, much more flexible in terms of options, but I mostly got better results with Zynaptiq and stick to that one most of the time.

For the transient stuff in Physion, Bitwig Transient Control combined with additional effects would be a good and extremely flexible alternative imho, but you wouldn't get a factory load of specific presets for it...
Some music with visuals and mixed tutorials related to game dev and sound design: https://www.youtube.com/@MetasideOfficial

What is the link between Morph 2 and Physion?

kvotchin wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:59 pm So, are there any?
In case of Morph, nothing that comes close to the sound quality. Physion can be build with any modular fx plugin.

Neon Breath wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:43 pm What is the link between Morph 2 and Physion?
I wasn't sure at first, but after watching a Physion video, I think it is the ability to take the transient of one sound and put it on another sound, replacing its transient. Not using a morphing algorithm, which is why I brought up Factorsynth, although there are other options for separating transients. There is some drum program that does it, but I don't recall its name.

Sorry, should’ve said - looking for alternatives to both, not implying they’re the same.

Thanks.

Oh. and this was meant to be posted in ‘Effects’, not ‘Instruments’. Doing well here, lol.

Could some kind soul move it to the Effects forum?

Return to “Instruments”