Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Luftrum wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:03 pm
Koshdukai wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:56 pm Thanks! So... guess I'll wait another week for FXPansion :)
Hopefully not, they got a heads-up from me now. :)
AH :D :tu:

And I just got the email from Native instruments while reading the thread! Thanks again Luftrum! Looking forward for Next year's charity event!

sonible came through with the goods, thanks so much luftrum! :)

Zynaptiq bundle installing now :) thanks Luftrum !

fairlyclose wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:21 pm Zynaptiq bundle installing now :) thanks Luftrum !
Same here. ZAP 2 is the highest-quality bundle of plugins I’ve ever used in my life. Unveil and unfilter alone are absolute magic. I don’t know what kind of witchcraft they’re using over at Zynaptiq but it’s working.

still waiting for Spektro Audio
should have checked my spam earlier, got it, shame on me :dog:

Did anyone that won a Touch Loops bundle hear from them? They have not contacted me (and yes, I did check Spam).

Koshdukai wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:16 pm
Luftrum wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:03 pm
Koshdukai wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:56 pm Thanks! So... guess I'll wait another week for FXPansion :)
Hopefully not, they got a heads-up from me now. :)
AH :D :tu:
Still nothing yet heard from Roli/FXPansion either

riddim83 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:10 pm Did anyone that won a Touch Loops bundle hear from them? They have not contacted me (and yes, I did check Spam).
Ya, even I'm waiting. Luftrum said he sent the email to touchloops. So looking forward.

kkformusiq wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:34 pm
riddim83 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:10 pm Did anyone that won a Touch Loops bundle hear from them? They have not contacted me (and yes, I did check Spam).
Ya, even I'm waiting. Luftrum said he sent the email to touchloops. So looking forward.
Nice, thanks for the update! No rush as far as I'm concerned. I just wanted to see if someone else had heard from them already.

My Erica Synth Hi-Hats D, were delivered (by UPS) before I left for work this morning! :party: :phones: :party: :phones: :party: :phones:

Anyone hear from Noiiz yet?

Tip Top got to me real fast and shipped very fast.

YummyBeats gave Luftrum a code before the auction ended so I was able to redeem it instantly.

SolidTrax was very fast.

Until now I wasn't aware that UPS had "toddler on a tricycle" as one of its delivery options, but that seems to be what Sequential chose :hihi: I can't fault them for choosing the cheapest method though, I'm just impatient to play with the new toy...

double hooray - I've been contacted by Roli!

mlilley2001 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:20 pm double hooray - I've been contacted by Roli!
treble woop it should ship to me within the next 7 days

Return to “Instruments”