Looking for a cheap, but good, audio interface.

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:01 am Studio cat? :hihi:
What? Oof.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:01 am Studio cat? :hihi:
What are you talking about?

You don't know what a cat is? 🐱
Check out the studio pics thread.

studio cat
Screenshot_20191016-211204_Gallery.jpg
cable eating bugger :hihi:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vurt wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:07 pm studio cat

Screenshot_20191016-211204_Gallery.jpg

cable eating bugger :hihi:
Ohh,, I'm dumb, lol. I didn't realize that you actually meant a cat. Yeah, I do love cats, but I've never had one, and also my parents (at least my mom) wouldn't like a cat, considering how, you know, scratch-y and bite-y and claw-y, etc.-y, they are, oof, and I kind of have to agree with that. Plus, we already have a dog. Beautiful brindle pitbull. Never barks, wouldn't hurt a fly. She's scared of her own shadow. Oof.

Fox_GAMING_NTF wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:39 pm Ohh,, I'm dumb, lol. I didn't realize that you actually meant a cat.
:hihi:

studio dogs are cool too 8)
they're just less likely to lay on your keyboard when you want to play :lol:

vurt wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:47 pm studio dogs are cool too 8)
Lol, yeah, I guess, oof.

vurt wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:47 pm studio dogs are cool too 8)
Ok, so I just asked my dad and mom about LED lights. They said no, since the room I have my computer in (and the room I'll have / the room I have my music stuff in) is also the office, and they say it's not just my room, it's their room as well. So I have to come up with something else cool : /

Oh well, I don't know what now. My mom really doesn't like the idea of LED lights. I won't be able to convince her, lol.

maybe just go with the synth, you'll be too busy looking at the manual and learning the synth to worry about lights :)

as you're in a shared space, you have to consider others.
as a parent myself, ill tell you now, forget the lights, you wont win this round.
however, if you go with "your right mum/dad, it's a shared space so i need to be considerste"
you may find a different reaction on something in the future ;)

:tu:

vurt wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:11 pm as you're in a shared space, you have to consider others.
as a parent myself, ill tell you now, forget the lights, you wont win this round.
however, if you go with "your right mum/dad, it's a shared space so i need to be considerste"
you may find a different reaction on something in the future ;)

:tu:

Oof yeah, funniest thing is they are like never in there, I'm the only one, oof. x D.

Oof oof yeah, never never there.

Um, just layin’ down some beats. Er...

kvotchin wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:18 am Oof oof yeah, never never there.

Um, just layin’ down some beats. Er...
What? Seriously though, they aren't. My mom is only ever in there when she needs to print something out, or, she'll just call up to me to bring down whatever's on the printer. We were all in there, as a family, once, a couple weeks / maybe a month / a month and a couple weeks ago, cleaning it out a bit, because there's so much crap in there. Oof.

You could start with gateway LEDs, such as Christmas lights. ;)

Of course, there are plenty of other neat looking lighting options, depending on your taste. I have a couple of salt lamps, one either side of each monitor for my home setup.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”