EQs with Multitrack editing like IIEQPro?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any other EQ with a Multitrack feature like DDMFs IIEQPro? I'm on Windows.
Thanks
rabbit in a hole

Really? No other options? Wow! Then DDMF will get my money
rabbit in a hole

That's the only one I'm aware of and that's the main reason why it gets on almost all my projects at some point. And I wish it expanded on that feature by giving the ability to create sub-groups.

DDMFs IIEQPro is such an excellent EQ. Sounds great. Looks great. Great workflow. I use it everywhere.

Autobot wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:15 pm Any other EQ with a Multitrack feature like DDMFs IIEQPro? I'm on Windows.
Thanks
You're being a bit vague.

What do you mean by 'Multitrack feature'?

The fact that it can show analysis from various channels on its display?

Melda can do that. Voxengo (Gliss) can do that too. IIRC.

But whatever. Just go with DDMF. I got IIEQPro and LP10. They are as good as it gets.

codec_spurt wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:34 pm ...
What do you mean by 'Multitrack feature'?
The fact that it can show analysis from various channels on its display?
The DDMF one goes one step further... not only that it displays multiple spectren from other instances but you can edit multiple instances from a single window...

Izotope´s eqs can do that with one further instance part apart from those the DDMF EQ is quite unique with this feature...

With a different approach you can achieve similar behaviour with Waves CLA Hub...

Izotope Neutron can do this afaik

audiod3ck eekjuliza was my favorite. i don't think it's being supported anymore tho, which is a shame. great plugins. anybody know what happened to audiod3ck? it's like he just vanished. hope he is well.

As far as I recall, he still posts regularly here...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Fabfilter Pro-Q 3

Elektronisch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:26 pm Fabfilter Pro-Q 3
I think Pro-Q only lets you view the spectrogram of other instances, but not edit or switch between them.

Return to “Effects”