oddities with TAL U-No-LX 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:15 pm Anyone notice that the plugin focus changes the octave of your qwerty keyboard note triggers? If triggering notes from qwerty in your daw and then click in the uno plugin, it can change the octave. Maybe because it has it's own independent qwert trigger with it's own octave range?
Yes I reported this a few weeks back. Maybe you can report it too
Check out my YouTube channel for dose of Acid: https://www.youtube.com/acidalex

BlackWinny wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:41 pm I'm in contact with Patrick about the issues reported in the OP of the present thread. We've had several kind mails and here is an excerpt of the last one:
1 - Dotted and Triplet timings for arp and LFO seem to be the same
Will be fixed within the next update. Update coming soon i hope. It will be a bigger one :)

2 - LFO sync mode Rate control doesn't go in order from slow to fast. It goes from fast to slow in three segments.
That's a hard one. Looks like this was by design. Hope we can fix this some time. It would need some hacks to stay compatible with existing presets.

3 -Pulse width LFO assignment doesn't follow the LFO shape or delay, only the rate.
It does also follow the delay on the hardware device. I don't think that this is broken on our hardware device. We also decided to always keep the triangle waveform for the PW modulation because there is only one LFO for pitch, PW and filter.
And about the issue found in the FM filter group of parameter in the "Source Mixer" section of TAL-Bassline-101 the diagnostic is now clearly identified with a short video I sent him yesterday.

:)
I just happened to see the behavior 3) in latest version, and found this thread.
Did Patrick mean "It doesn't also follow the delay on the hardware device"?
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Patrick is an awesome developer but boy he always messes up dotted and triplet timing .😂
I reported the exact same issue a couple of years ago for Talmod and a lenghty email explaining dotted and triplets , he said he always mixed them up.
Now seeing this after so many years I think it’s kind of cute , top notch dsp -math , but dotted and triplet timing ..oh boy .
Love Tal stuff !
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Instruments”