Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:13 pm
mypetsmeagol wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:06 pm anyone know if any of the Waves dealers are honoring the $20 Waves voucher?
They usually do. Everyplugin certainly does.
Not for me, coupon code not valid.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

everyPlugin.com wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:31 pm
mypetsmeagol wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:06 pm anyone know if any of the Waves dealers are honoring the $20 Waves voucher?
This voucher worth $18 for plugins / $15 for bundles at our site.
(Since our prices are already discounted for logged-in users)
We'll need your unique code to be activated in our system.
How is this done?
Thanks.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

How this is done?
Please use code WAVESSURVEYVOUCHER at checkout and send us your unique voucher code.
Koby.
[Later edit: code's now changed. Please contact us directly.]
Last edited by everyPlugin.com on Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bharris22 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:21 pm I own Acustica Nebula 3 and am seriously considering buying the Nebula 4 with the current 70% off sale (ends tomorrow, I believe). Does anyone know if you can combine the sale price with a previous upgrade offer/coupon?

Thanks in advance!
If you mean your personal discount code, it can be combined.
Just want to add, the N3 addon for N4 works smoothly (on pc)
so it makes sense to get N4 if you want to continue with AA products.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

everyPlugin.com wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:50 am
How this is done?
Please use code WAVESSURVEYVOUCHER at checkout and send us your unique voucher code.

Koby.
Good to know! Thanks for it!

Folks anyone got PA vaucher for this month ?

c_voltage wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:26 pm Folks anyone got PA vaucher for this month ?
PA doesn't want any voucher transfer anymore.

Ryan99 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:53 pm
c_voltage wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:26 pm Folks anyone got PA vaucher for this month ?
Hmm, do you mean - no monthly vauchers anymore at all ?? (Sorry i had been not follow)
Yes i heard about some restrictions (in prices), but not about stopped sending this.

c_voltage wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:01 pm
Hmm, do you mean - no monthly vauchers anymore at all ?? (Sorry i had been not follow)
Yes i heard about some restrictions , but not about stopped sending this.
You skipped over the word "transfer." They got ticked that people were using vouchers that weren't given to them.

jsp1979 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:04 pm
c_voltage wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:01 pm
Yes i heard about some restrictions , but not about stopped sending this.
You skipped over the word "transfer." They got ticked that people were using vouchers that weren't given to them.
Sorry, the word "transfer" can understand differently, for example as transfer (movement,sending) of something from company to your email, incl. voucher. lol

Moral question: if I buy a second hand license or account takeover but the developer doesn't allow transfers, isn't just the same as pirating?

Not unless you start using them ;)

Moral question: if I buy a second hand license or account takeover but the developer doesn't allow transfers, isn't just the same as pirating?
I think that would depend upon your faith tradition. Not all faiths speak with one voice on the ethics of using software outside the terms of the EULA. I would consult a trusted faith leader (confidentially) before embarking on a course so potentially fraught with peril. But if you're a Methodist, I'd say it's OK.

citidela wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:33 pm Moral question: if I buy a second hand license or account takeover but the developer doesn't allow transfers, isn't just the same as pirating?
Up to you to decide, unless the post above applies.

To further complicate things:
IIRC, prohibiting transfers is illegal in the EU.

spectrasonics tackle that one head-on - although they are hardly an independent observer:
I've heard that unrestricted license transfers/used sales are legal in some countries in Europe. Is this true?
No, but it's a common misunderstanding of the laws. Spectrasonics Virtual Instruments come with two licenses - one for the software and one for the sound recordings (core library samples). Some countries in Europe (such as Germany and Denmark) have laws which allow the unrestricted resale of consumer software and used consumer music CDs. However, these laws do not apply to professional samples/virtual instruments like ours that are used in the creation of new musical works/recordings. So the license agreement for all Spectrasonics products is applicable in the same way throughout the world.
https://www.spectrasonics.net/support/k ... egoryID=78

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”