Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nexus

https://refx.com/n3/
Available November 29th 2019
Free upgrade if you buy NEXUS2 now
Free upgrade for customers who purchased NEXUS2 on August 1st 2019 or later
$49/49€ upgrade price for customers who purchased NEXUS2 on May 1st 2019 or later
$99/99€ upgrade price for customers who purhcased NEXUS2 before May 1st 2019
Fully backwards compatible with Nexus1 and Nexus2.
All your expansions will continue to work
Completely new, flat, scaleable, vector-based UI
Faster, bigger, better in every way
VST2, VST3, AU and AAX support
64-bit only
Super excited! Can't wait to see and hear more. I assume there will be more factory content. Glad to see this old boy getting a refresh!
Last edited by commodore on Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I guess they should offer a half-upgrade for who bought in 2019 but before August.
Better than this only the silence. Better than the silence only John.

Is it going to stay a rompler or upgrade to synth?

wha?

Scaleable, vector-based UI should be a free upgrade nowdays anyway. Very lame! Will see what hides behind "Faster, bigger, better in every way" I'm not eager to pay again for fixes and a bigger factory lib.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

still a closed format?

Oh noes. No infos whatsoever out yet, but already big complaints. :)

chk071 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:16 am Oh noes. No infos whatsoever out yet, but already big complaints. :)
No info? Are you unable to read the announcment? What i said is my personal opinion based on the infos already available: Scalable UI should be free (free update to 2.8 if you want) not putting it into a version 3 and let people pay again for standards.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Yes, it's based on the info already available. Better wait until you have some more infos about what's in this upgrade, before you damn the product. :) I'm sure there's more in there.

Apart from that most of the people who actually do money with their work is probably already like "YEEEEEAH!!" now. Just saying.

chk071 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:22 am Yes, it's based on the info already available. Better wait until you have some more infos about what's in this upgrade, before you damn the product. :)
I said "let see.." that is far away from damn the product. My point is that the scalable UI should be a free update nowdays. That is my personal opinion.

mladi wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:11 am Scaleable, vector-based UI should be a free upgrade nowdays anyway. Very lame! Will see what hides behind "Faster, bigger, better in every way" I'm not eager to pay again for fixes and a bigger factory lib.
you ungrateful sod!

Kinh wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:28 am you ungrateful sod!
Linda? It is you? :lol:

mladi wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:26 am
chk071 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:22 am Yes, it's based on the info already available. Better wait until you have some more infos about what's in this upgrade, before you damn the product. :)
I said "let see.." that is far away from damn the product. My point is that the scalable UI should be a free update nowdays. That is my personal opinion.
Well, you also said "very lame", which is pretty definite, considering the little facts that are on the table. :)

Anyway, i expect this thread to become a total shit fest in that regard anyway, so, time to sit back, relax, and watch the show, once again. Self-entitled consumerism in full effect upcoming. At least by a few, probably more like a handful of people. The real pros will be like :hyper:.

Oh sure you Pro.. so pro... it's unbelievable how pro you are.. :lol:

I don't use Nexus, and probably never will. That doesn't mean that a gazillion of professionals doesn't use it, though. Just check the respective genres refx produces sound packs for. Nexus is absolutely omnipresent there. And, i'm sure that loads of those will be happy about that, and don't stick their heads into the ground, like some people here. Again, very few people though, who are very vocal. Those always need to spoil it for the rest.

Return to “Instruments”