Flow (ElectroProg - Seismic Zoning)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

markkuja wrote:I'm just listening versions of this song. I wrote in august 2012 about this ''Cool! Great track. The composition is interesting from beginning to end. Sounds good''. I like this further.. good work .. thumbs up!
Thanks very much for checking these out again markkuja. Glad that the novelty hasn't work off :)

This is a very cool track. I especially love the bass in the beginning. Great work!

osiris wrote:This is a very cool track. I especially love the bass in the beginning. Great work!
Thanks very much for giving this a listen, osiris. Glad you liked it :)

Not only because I mastered this track
but because it´s simply a great track
it deserves to shine on the first page :-)

It reflects beautifully this magic vibe
at the early November melancholy

https://soundcloud.com/whatsisname/flow ... z-24bit-by

(( D ))

https://soundcloud.com/whatsisname/flow

Great track. Etheral arps and a chilling atmosphere...How did you do the drums? a drum vst? I thought I recognised the special sound of it. Nice work!

drumity wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:58 pm Not only because I mastered this track
but because it´s simply a great track
it deserves to shine on the first page :-)

It reflects beautifully this magic vibe
at the early November melancholy

(( D ))
Wow. I didn't expect to see this one again :lol:

It's actually an odd coincidence, because I re-mastered it (again) 5 weeks ago. I've started putting my third and fourth albums together, and this is one of the tracks scheduled for release.

Thanks very much for the bump :tu:

seismic1 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:41 am It's actually an odd coincidence, because I re-mastered it (again) 5 weeks ago.
Now it is official: This track is holding the record for most master versions ... ever :D
seismic1 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:41 am I've started putting my third and fourth albums together, and this is one of the tracks scheduled for release.

Thanks very much for the bump :tu:
Great :tu:

P.S.: There are NO coincidences :-)

(( D ))

htcnext2 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:36 am Great track. Etheral arps and a chilling atmosphere...How did you do the drums? a drum vst? I thought I recognised the special sound of it. Nice work!
Thanks very much for listening. Glad you liked it :)

All of the instruments on here were freeware apart from one, which was kindly sent to me by the dev. after I donated for another product.

The hats were ersdrums, the rhythm pattern was Cubix, and the Kick was underpinned with KickLab XXL

...if my memory serves me well..

As threatened/promised/hinted at, here is the 2019 Master (using T-Racks5). I've pushed the levels a little higher, aiming for about -13 LUFS. I completed it 6 weeks ago, but haven't had time to upload it until yesterday.

https://soundcloud.com/whatsisname/flow ... ks5-master

DR - 8

It sounds fantastic. :phones:

Hopefully this is a harbinger of more Seismic activity to come. :)

I still like this song as in previous versions. Pleasant melody lines and sounds. Good job.

You just can't get away from some people can you :lol:
I enjoyed it in all its iterations, maybe you should change the name to 'Clone' :hyper: :tu:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Frantz wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:56 am It sounds fantastic. :phones:

Hopefully this is a harbinger of more Seismic activity to come. :)
Thanks very much for the positive comments, Frantz. Glad you liked it :tu:

I've been very busy at work with an infrastructure migration for the last 15 months and had a few personal things to take care of, so not much time for music lately.

I think I can see some light at the end of the tunnel, so music is starting to attract my attention again. I have managed to complete 3 masters in the last 6 weeks, and hope to work on another tomorrow.

There is also the imminent problem of Windows7 EOL. I have started work specifying the components for a new PC, and hope to start putting it together before the end of this month, so it's probably going to be 2020 before I have the thing running the way I want it to. I may have to move to a new DAW :(

markkuja wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:45 am I still like this song as in previous versions. Pleasant melody lines and sounds. Good job.
Glad you're still enjoying this, Markku. Thanks very much for the comments :)

Hopefully, I can get the album finished before I'm tempted to make further changes :wink:

seismic1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:19 am I've been very busy at work with an infrastructure migration for the last 15 months
Let me guess. You are moving stuff into the Cloud at work.
seismic1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:19 am There is also the imminent problem of Windows7 EOL. I have started work specifying the components for a new PC, and hope to start putting it together before the end of this month, so it's probably going to be 2020 before I have the thing running the way I want it to. I may have to move to a new DAW :(
I am postponing dealing with Win 7 EOL but will also have to deal with it as some point next year. :(

Return to “Music Cafe”