"Remember me" broken on Edge

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It just does not work.

I log in to the forum, tick Remember me. Then I close the tab and reopen it and I am completely logged out.

In fact even if I don't tick the checkbox, the session is nulled.

WTF?

Great thread title.

samsam wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:08 pm Great thread title.
Just thinking the same. Great name for a song.

Remember me (broken, on edge)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Especially if the video included Bono being dropped on his guitarist from 100 feet in the air... :hihi:

Forgotten wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:20 pm Especially if the video included Bono being dropped on his guitarist from 100 feet in the air... :hihi:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Nice one, guys. :D

But still a legit issue. I use Edge on my mobile and this makes it extremely inconvenient to browse KvR on it.

Have you tried Firefox? Normally I don’t use it, but its mobile version dark mode is really good for KVR

Nope, I like to use just a single browser when mobile, and Edge is cool because it's also an eBook reader and opens PDFs etc.

Either way, shouldn't this cookie work in any browser? That's the main issue here.

I had this problem before.. on Iron.
I remember reading some where in the help to flush/clear cookies and try again.. :shrug:

I still occasionally get the problem on MuffWiggler.

Yeah I did that but doesn't help really.

Any mods or admins reading this?

yes I am but it's not my department, you dont want me tinkering with that...we'd all be forgotten
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Ehehe. :)

I suppose please give Ben a heads up then? Thanks!

Return to “Site Stuff”