d16 announces Godfazer - Advanced modulation unit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

will be handy when the bog roll runs out.

vurt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:31 pm will be handy when the bog roll runs out.
:hihi:

neverbeeninariot wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:23 pm
ariston wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:46 pm It's time for Jon Hodgson to show up and talk about the pink unicorn! Or was it the beige pudding monster?
We've got plenty of them pink unicorns, sunny uplands, and possibly some beige pudding monsters here in Brexshit Blighty... (haven't checked the gov's official documents, maybe they didn't promise exotic pudding critters yet). Sigh...
My heart-felt condolences! My aunt (German) and uncle (English) are frequently out in London, protesting against the staggering loss of common sense.. :(

they should get out before the drawbridges are up.

Since we are talking about mythical beasts I’m having trouble expunging the brown swamp monster, any ideas?

sureno wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:16 pm Since we are talking about mythical beasts I’m having trouble expunging the brown swamp monster, any ideas?
Erm, flush twice?

ariston wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:17 pm
sureno wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:16 pm Since we are talking about mythical beasts I’m having trouble expunging the brown swamp monster, any ideas?
Erm, flush twice?
If that fails... coathanger.

Lots of spare ones in Northern Ireland now.

Can we get back to the plugin now please?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

GaryG wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:34 pmBut I know they exist(ed), I have zero proof of a 'Creator'.
When you don't have any kind of relationship to someone, when you don't look for them and haven't found them, that is the logical conclusion you come to. Is it not?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

jethrobull wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:10 pm
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:08 pm Just listened to all of the audio demos, and for some reason I'm not impressed at all.
But then again neither was I with the SW9 trailer today.
Me neither tbh. I love d16 products but...
Same here. Great company, mostly cool products.

For me it came down to the sound itself. (The GUI is great, as always).
The sound is ... 2 dimensional... static. Akin to something one might have heard around 15-20 years ago in the industry. I was surprised at that as I was listening to the demos: hey this doesn't do anything for me. I've done stuff like this already, with a plethora of plugins I already have, long ago. :shrug:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

I think it sounds great. Could be because im such a fan of d16 though :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I think it sounds great, maybe because i'm such a fan of phasers.

I like the demos, sound convincingly antiquated to me. It's going up against the awesome Tube Modulator from Audiority, however, which is an astonishingly great bit of vintage kit. Can't wait to compare the two.

As a Silverline collection owner, I’m hoping for a reasonable price (with a reasonable timeline for it).

vitocorleone123 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:20 am As a Silverline collection owner, I’m hoping for a reasonable price (with a reasonable timeline for it).
Isn’t this plugin named after you? You should get it for free.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Effects”