Since the creation of this forum, how much time do you spend on the rest of them at KVR?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My I hardly if ever take a glance at them. But I always start and finish my kvr surfing on at the guitar forum.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

I don’t think I look at anything in any particular order, and sometimes just check out the top few from ‘new posts’.

Glad the guitar forum is around though.

Since the creation of this forum, how much time do you spend on the rest of them at KVR?
really? :dog:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

what?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:11 amwhat?
+1 :?
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Forgotten wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:40 am I don’t think I look at anything in any particular order, and sometimes just check out the top few from ‘new posts’.

Glad the guitar forum is around though.
for me it's more like oy...I need a break[/i[ and I check the guitar forum for a few, it's kinda like going to the bathroom at work just so you can walk by some eye candy :clown:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

wasnt created it evolved.

I keep forgetting about the Guitar sub-forum otherwise I'd probably spend more time here since I've been in my "one more chance to be a good player before I get too old to play" phase.

I'm spending 80 % of my studio time on guitar and 20% on Synths right now. That will flip as I (once again) hit the wall with my guitar playing.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

vurt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:28 pm wasnt created it evolved.
Blasphemy!

Reported!

No it was created... I think to celebrate something I forget what. Prior to that we would gather in the hardware forum and repeat the same old things to each other.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

i am sorry, i just dont believe in "ben" :shrug:

(was for kvr guitar month, which while the forum was opened to celebrate it, also seemed to be the sum total thereof...) [just saying]

jethrobull wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:15 am
+2

Don't quite get the question. :)

Forgotten wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:39 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:28 pm wasnt created it evolved.
Blasphemy!

Reported!
Oh no, not that again... :D

chk071 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:51 pm
jethrobull wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:15 am
+2

Don't quite get the question. :)
since the guitar forum how much time do you spend on other forums at KvR :wink:

Oh... didn't even know that it started with that. :)

Return to “Guitars”