Decided I might not need to buy anything new, please help!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gang, I was all set to demo and probably purchase some plugins this evening, but after reviewing what I already have, it seemed almost like I didn't need to buy the new stuff... Please help, this is a very scary and unfamiliar place for me. :help:
A well-behaved signature.

Try to sell something, this can be fun too. And you are confronted with loss of your beloved plug-ins.

With so many no-brainer deals on now...

No Brainer Deals.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

No worries, you can buy them for me. PM me for the registration details.

Take 5cc's of This Plugin and call your plugin dealer if GAS does not return within 48 hours.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Just tell me buying these plugins will make my music better, and we'll be good. Please...

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you buy them on sale they mostly hold their value. At least that’s been my experience

Stop fighting it.....GAS is inevitable. :hihi:
Make music :harp:

I hit that wall several years ago.
But fear not. I've learned that there are endless upgrades and updates on the stuff you already own to keep you in hock for years to come.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

JerGoertz wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:59 pm Gang, I was all set to demo and probably purchase some plugins this evening, but after reviewing what I already have, it seemed almost like I didn't need to buy the new stuff... Please help, this is a very scary and unfamiliar place for me. :help:
In about 2006 I decided I had everything I needed to make absolutely any sound in my head and I wasn't going to buy anything else. You can probably guess how that panned out. I lasted a good 6 years though!

cron wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:42 pm
JerGoertz wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:59 pm Gang, I was all set to demo and probably purchase some plugins this evening, but after reviewing what I already have, it seemed almost like I didn't need to buy the new stuff... Please help, this is a very scary and unfamiliar place for me. :help:
In about 2006 I decided I had everything I needed to make absolutely any sound in my head and I wasn't going to buy anything else. You can probably guess how that panned out. I lasted a good 6 years though!
I'm impressed you lasted that long! :tu:

Decided I might...

:)

JerGoertz wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:42 pm
cron wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:42 pm
I'm impressed you lasted that long! :tu:
It'd have been even more impressive if I didn't buy 6 years worth of plugins almost immediately :oops:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”