Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Flat Dark Skin +1

"Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - soon version 1.5.0 for free!"
No wonder I can't get rid of my version 1.4. Nobody wants to pay a low price when the next version is free.

:lol:

mynet wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:50 pm Flat Dark Skin +1
With smaller browser and bigger modules and more tabs

thats impossible, a skin cant redesign the whole plugin. Furthermore you want win anything with a smaller browser except a bigger FX area which is not necessary. Just getting a bigger screen is maybe the best solution

msvs wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:15 am thats impossible, a skin cant redesign the whole plugin. Furthermore you want win anything with a smaller browser except a bigger FX area which is not necessary. Just getting a bigger screen is maybe the best solution
I'm running a (nearly new) 24" 1080p monitor, and the best I can get is about 85% size GUI, but the fonts are blurry at that scale. Can the font scaling be fixed to work better at smaller than 100% scaling? Or are you suggesting that the minimum monitor requirement is >1080p ?

It's a great synth, but hard to work with for long periods of time given the font issues, and I won't be upgrading the monitor any time soon.

msvs wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:15 am thats impossible, a skin cant redesign the whole plugin. Furthermore you want win anything with a smaller browser except a bigger FX area which is not necessary. Just getting a bigger screen is maybe the best solution
I have 32 inch 1440P screen, its still too small/cluttered. Stefken skin at least made it usable :)

neverbeeninariot wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:59 am
I'm running a (nearly new) 24" 1080p monitor, and the best I can get is about 85% size GUI, but the fonts are blurry at that scale. Can the font scaling be fixed to work better at smaller than 100% scaling? Or are you suggesting that the minimum monitor requirement is >1080p ?

It's a great synth, but hard to work with for long periods of time given the font issues, and I won't be upgrading the monitor any time soon.
I also used to get Blurry fonts until i changed higher res screen. Which to be honest is a bit too high as a requiriment.

Elektronisch wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:51 am I also used to get Blurry fonts until i changed higher res screen. Which to be honest is a bit too high as a requiriment.
Good to hear that it's working better for you at a higher resolution. When I come to replace my monitor in a couple of years, at least I know Avenger will look OK then... :P

But it begs the question, why bother having the GUI scaling go lower than 100% (and it goes quite a bit lower than 85%) if it makes the font blurry ?

Stefken's (blue) skin is my default and it looks great :tu: but unfortunately it doesn't (and probably can't) resolve font readability issues.

Anyhoo.. apologies if I come across like a whiney *$&"^ :D I really like Avenger, but it takes away from the overall user experience, IMO. Hopefully it can be resolved without me having to throw money at the problem.

yes 1080p is definately the minimum. You can work, but it will start to look gorgeous >100%... 4k screen or something between is definately nicer. And yes, this is the recommended screen size (not the minimum, this is 1080p, which is very possible to work with). I work at 120% for example. I can not even imagine, working seriously and professional on a tiny 1080p screen. The tracks in your DAW, or the mixer alone would be unusable for me already. I would get mad. Come on, a new monitor cost only nearly as much as Avenger https://www.amazon.de/Samsung-U28E590D- ... 153&sr=8-3

@msvs
yes, trying to safe money for a good 4K, but all these XPs in the pipeline are so interesting and much more fitting my declared use Avenger for, that there by each 65€-price no chance for the monitor is over (Erwerbsminderungsrente ist nichtmal 4stellig und somit Mist für so ein schönes Hobby, aber auch nicht Dein Problem, ich weiss)

Rivanni wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:01 am "Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - soon version 1.5.0 for free!"
No wonder I can't get rid of my version 1.4. Nobody wants to pay a low price when the next version is free.
How much are you asking for it? I sold mine few days ago for EUR100 (-EUR31 transfer fee) :(
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

The Sarge! wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:44 pm @msvs
yes, trying to safe money for a good 4K, but all these XPs in the pipeline are so interesting and much more fitting my declared use Avenger for, that there by each 65€-price no chance for the monitor is over (Erwerbsminderungsrente ist nichtmal 4stellig und somit Mist für so ein schönes Hobby, aber auch nicht Dein Problem, ich weiss)
Then ask them to put the XPs on sale at 50% off again, so that you can save some more money and buy the monitor.

so where is 1.5 anyway?!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:48 pm so where is 1.5 anyway?!
+1 8)

Return to “Instruments”