Ableton is everywhere...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Calenberger wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:46 pm What exactly is this ABLETONE and why should I care about it?
because its everywhere, you've been breathing it in for years :o

vurt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:53 pm
Calenberger wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:46 pm What exactly is this ABLETONE and why should I care about it?
That explains everything. My life has been one giant Session View.

Launch Scene

elxsound wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:58 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:53 pm
That explains everything. My life has been one giant Session View.

Launch Scene
Aah! I understand. This ABLETONE is THIS PLUGIN! :tu:

jonljacobi wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:00 pm "Yeah, poor piano roll."

The piano roll works fine for me. It's not particularly beautiful, but what exactly do you want to do that you can't?
- > viewtopic.php?p=7550687#p7550687
thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:04 pm
jonljacobi wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:00 pm "Yeah, poor piano roll."

The piano roll works fine for me. It's not particularly beautiful, but what exactly do you want to do that you can't?
Yep. Me too ... never had an issue with it.
If there were an issue that would go to support dept. I have no issue with MS Paint too... :roll:

pottering wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:17 am You can playback from the middle of the Clip with multiclip editing in Live 10.
Ctrl + Space?

Shift+space or clicking in the Scrub area.

no ghost clips in Live, annoying :hihi:

pottering wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:22 am Shift+space
Try yourself. It doesn't work unless Live knows where you want to edit and playhead magically stopped where you will edit in your next move. Ctrl + Space and Shift + Space serve a different purpose.

Just went on Ableton facebook page. Why are there so many girls in there ?

https://cycling74.com/articles/ableton- ... fingertips

Selective marketing. They have been criticized in YouTube comment for being sexist against man just to be approved by SJW.

I guess no one informed ableton that women aren't interested in buying their products :roll:

zoidkirb wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:59 am I guess no one informed ableton that women aren't interested in buying their products :roll:
evidences?
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

Biscotto wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:02 am
zoidkirb wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:59 am I guess no one informed ableton that women aren't interested in buying their products :roll:
evidences?
You want me to provide evidence that women buy or might want to buy ableton live?

First off, you will need to verify the preferred gender pronouns of the people in question.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

tooneba wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:23 am Selective marketing. They have been criticized in YouTube comment for being sexist against man just to be approved by SJW.
Cool story, bro.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”