Ableton is everywhere...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:24 pm
jonljacobi wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:02 pm But why this incessant my dad can beat up your dad chatter all over the place?
Frankie Boyle wrote:well, my gay dad will f**k your dad in the arse, and your dad will enjoy it.
:clown:
Haha! Frankie Boyle. I'm gonna assume, especially from todays's events, that the KVR crowd would perhaps not enjoy Frankie, very much :hihi:

dupont wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:50 am Reaper is far more powerfull than Live.
Does it wear a cape?

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:27 pm
jonljacobi wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:02 pm But why this incessant my dad can beat up your dad chatter all over the place?
Frankie Boyle wrote:well, my gay dad will f**k your dad in the arse, and your dad will enjoy it.
Haha! Frankie Boyle. I'm gonna assume, especially from todays's events, that the KVR crowd would perhaps not enjoy Frankie, very much :hihi:
I think many would struggle to understand his accent.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:28 pm
Does it wear a cape?
or have a power lantern ring?

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:30 pm
have enough trouble understanding you :hihi:

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:32 pm
Does it wear a cape?
maybe it's just rich :ud:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:34 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:32 pm
Does it wear a cape?
maybe it's just rich :ud:
:hihi:

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:33 pm
have enough trouble understanding you :hihi:
Tell me about it ... :hihi:

:lol:

In which case he just looks like some harmless guy who works the fish counter at ASDA...or a librarian...or a serial killer :wink:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:40 pm

In which case he just looks like some harmless guy who works the fish counter at ASDA...or a librarian...or a serial killer :wink:
ya think? :hihi:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:44 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:40 pm

ya think? :hihi:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Incidentally, if I ever went to to see him live, I'd pay an extra 50 quid to not be within twenty rows of the front :scared:

pottering wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:17 pm
dupont wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:50 am here is a objective review about live https://www.admiralbumblebee.com/music/ ... Suite.html

That's not an "objective review" about Live.

In fact, the entire site is not objective, in any way, about any of the DAWs mentioned.

The methodology is not objective, the writing is not objective, the way he stealth-edits posts is not objective, even the picture he chooses are not objective.
I think you are not objective and don't accept criticism of your beloved DAW, i could not find any bad points about Live in his review. It is like the never ending debate of Apple fanboys who don't bear there expensive mac is not the best.
Are there cons in Live ?

dupont wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:39 am
pottering wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:17 pm
dupont wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:50 am here is a objective review about live https://www.admiralbumblebee.com/music/ ... Suite.html

That's not an "objective review" about Live.

In fact, the entire site is not objective, in any way, about any of the DAWs mentioned.

The methodology is not objective, the writing is not objective, the way he stealth-edits posts is not objective, even the picture he chooses are not objective.
I think you are not objective and don't accept criticism of your beloved DAW, i could not find any bad points about Live in his review. It is like the never ending debate of Apple fanboys who don't bear there expensive mac is not the best.
Are there cons in Live ?
You may not even be qualified to make such a criticism.
It shows by the content of your posts.
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”