ADA Flanger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ADA Flanger

With its rich and colorful tone, the reputable A/DA Flanger was one of the first commercially produced flanging effects to be released in the late ´70s. Since then, it’s become a benchmark for all the other flangers out there. Whether you are going for something extreme or more musical, this little box of flanging wonders easily delivers on every front.

Crafted by the award-winning development team at Brainworx and bearing an official stamp of approval from the A/DA founder Dave Tarnowski himself, the plugin version is an exacting emulation of the original analog unit.

Supported Plugin Formats
AAX Native, AU, AAX AudioSuite, VST2, VST3

Supported Operating Systems
MacOS 10.9 through 10.14
Windows 7 through 10

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... anger.html

It does sound nice especially the vintage version. nice and smooth. plan to buy it with my voucher.

plexuss wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:21 am It does sound nice especially the vintage version. nice and smooth. plan to buy it with my voucher.
I agree, and I probably will do likewise.

How ironic though that I bought the Eventide Instant Flanger just last week. Good thing I like flangers, although I don't use them much. But when I do... :D
A bit fried in the higher freqs

It certainly offers a nice alternative option for software flanging fx.

@cprompt and plexuss:
Sorry to ask an embarrasingly thick question as I've been using PA vouchers for a few years (previously I had $50 / $75 vouchers but now they give me $25 vouchers).
I note that this flanger is on a sale price for $29.
How do you guys plan to pick it up using your vouchers during the sale, as whenever I try to apply a voucher to a sale product under approx $50, I'm always told by the website that my voucher can't be used during sales?
Cheers.

strange, i've personally never heard of that type of message.
i usually buy the $29 plugins with my voucher... pay the extra $4... sweet bargain!
pity i already blew my $25 voucher on activating plugins :P gonna have to fork out the dough...

i too very rarely use flangers but had snapped up the Eventide Instant Flanger on impulse... which is a great flanger, but after giving this one a demo, i think I'm gonna be using more flangers now - put it that way :D

Same here. I also bought the Eventide one earlier this month. I was hesitant at first about buying the ADA, but after demoing it for about 30 seconds I knew I want it. Luckily I still had my $25 voucher. :lol:

Doug1978 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:08 am... whenever I try to apply a voucher to a sale product under approx $50, I'm always told by the website that my voucher can't be used during sales?
It works here on ADA Flanger sale $29.99. I successfully could apply my PA $25 October voucher. $4.99 for me.

it has a real nice stereo spread, it's 'taller' than the Instant Flanger too, not sure how else to describe. Can achieve some sweet stereo imaging without too much watery or nasal modulation.

I also got it using my 25$ voucher, but - unlike many other PA plugins - I would have purchased it for 29$ as well.

it's a lovely plugin.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Ah, thanks chaps for the PA voucher response above.
It's undoubtedly 'user error' on my behalf - I'll try to sort it out :oops:

It doesn't like the voucher if you're not logged in to your account so remember to log in first :)

PA is throwing out plugins after plugins. Its quantity over quality it seems. I'll stick with TAL Flanger and d16 Antresol.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

This is a native version of the plugin that was release last year on the UAD platform and was very well received so it isn't a low quality plugin.

Aha i see
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:20 pm PA is throwing out plugins after plugins. Its quantity over quality it seems. I'll stick with TAL Flanger and d16 Antresol.
Certainly it isn't - but stick with whatever pleases you - that's your business in its entirety...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Return to “Effects”