One Synth Challenge #127: Any One u-he Synth (Carl_saved wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well deserved Carl. Congrats the top five and all participants. :clap: :clap: :clap:

yeah amazing round. what struck me this month is not only is the sound design getting crazy, but the compositions are getting more interesting, coupled with some crazy production with FREE plugins. its just insane.

congrats to everyone for finishing a track and making art. the world needs creators.

Congrats to top five, especially to Carl :clap: but also to all participants, I didn't hear a bad track.

Congrats to everyone, especially Carl :)

Congratulations to the winners :party: Well deserved :clap:

Actually, the majority of the music submitted are a pleasure to listen because they are with various styles and brave choices :) Really a great competition :tu:

Hey all, wow thank you so much :D

Congrats to The Exponent, Aaron Jasinski, Zico Lafaille and Chris for their top5 placements and excellent tracks!! And congrats everyone else for their excellent tracks. I've really enjoyed the music that you have made - only admittedly it was a lot of music :D
It's really cool that OSC is a place where I get to hear a lot of styles that are out of my usual musical scope box, or that even are inventions by OSCers. It often takes me a couple of listens in order to really enjoy a track - and that is a strong sign of quality to me personally. You lot are such an inspiring community!

As price I'll pick a grown-up Zebra 2 please. Big THANKS to U-He for tuning in with a price of their own! :D
Thanks Brian and Richard for keeping OSC running. I am amazed how you keep this running month after month after month.

Take care OSCers!
- Carl

Congratulations Carl and all the great winning entries :clap:

I must echo everyone else's comments about the high quality music and community around here - thanks everyone :tu:

Yes, yes. Congrats to the winners! :party: :hail:

This is all quite grand, I- wait. I didn't win?!

My entry is the loudest and it's 25th! It's supposed to be #1!
There must be some mistake or I've been horribly mislead!
JHS' slogan clearly states "loud is more good"
quick, _ake what you want in life

Congrats winners and everyone who participated. I heard so much heart in people's pieces this much, really a credit to all participants and to uHe!

Good show all, and congratulations.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

I'd like the Wusik bundle as my prize.

Well done to all the top 5 and especially Carl for the big win, very well deserved and definitely my top track of the month! :clap: :clap: :party: :clap: :clap:

Ah, almost forgot... :oops: ... CONGRATS to the top 5! Great stuff and a properly excellent round! :hyper:
Thanks, Bj and Rich, as always! :tu:
Another welcome to all the OSClers, who only joined recently: Keep it up and know, sometimes even the last place means you've made music, but if your song landed anywhere above that, you can be sure you're on the right track! Measure your progress by coming back with more of your creations! :tu:

Congratulations to the winners!
An Outstanding round, where all the tracks were enjoyable and voting was most difficult!

I have added Synth Used to the scoresheet now. Hope I got them all right.

@jasinski You are next up for prize choice i believe...

Congrats to the top 5 … well deserved in this intense round! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Happy to come in the top 10, and thanks to those who gave me some "5"'s …
In the immortal words … Janice: "I'll give it foive!" …

You probably need to be over 65 in the UK to know what that means!!!!!!!

Cheers all,

dB

Return to “Instruments”