Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes, props to iZotope from me as well, 1st time in a long while I've felt like a valued customer.

don1thedon wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:17 am Yes, props to iZotope from me as well, 1st time in a long while I've felt like a valued customer.
Have to agree: Bought the upgrade to 2.1 on august the 4th for $127 at jrr and get the serial for version 3 this morning in my mailbox. Great support from iZotope!

Feels a bit like christmas. :lol:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Same here, iZotope support rocks indeed :tu:

looking for $50 PA voucher, will pay $20, thank you

I purchased the MPS 2.1 upgrade at the end of Aug in their last sale, and iZotope just gave me MPS 3, so add another satisfied voice for iZotope support!

Vleker wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:44 pm Someone (tried to) post this in the Chat only https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/pres ... ng-bundle/
Anyone who has this, or has tried it? Seems like there are some great sounds in there but I don't know the company (Aubit sound). Might be a good deal!
No One?

Vleker wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:50 pm
Vleker wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:44 pm Someone (tried to) post this in the Chat only https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/pres ... ng-bundle/
Anyone who has this, or has tried it? Seems like there are some great sounds in there but I don't know the company (Aubit sound). Might be a good deal!
No One?
I have everything except Odessa 3 and Petit. High quality presets, sounds exactly like the demo

VincentVega wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:46 pm
Vleker wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:50 pm
No One?
I have everything except Odessa 3 and Petit. High quality presets, sounds exactly like the demo
Cool thanks, for $20 I think I'll grab them then, they sound pretty good in the demo!

Got an email from Arturia saying that all the preset packs in Analog Lab are half price.
Image Image Image Image

khuzdul wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:44 pm I purchased the MPS 2.1 upgrade at the end of Aug in their last sale, and iZotope just gave me MPS 3, so add another satisfied voice for iZotope support!
Same here!
Bob B.
Founder
dawtopia.com
Music Production Blog for Stage | Studio | Digital Audio Workstation
Helping Musicians Make Great Music, That's What We Do!

sprnva wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:57 pm Got an email from Arturia saying that all the preset packs in Analog Lab are half price.
The Tangerine Dream presets are so much fun, well worth the price of admission. I'm hoping when I've pulled a few apart I'll understand the dark art of making sequences half as good as TD.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:00 pm
sprnva wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:57 pm Got an email from Arturia saying that all the preset packs in Analog Lab are half price.
The Tangerine Dream presets are so much fun, well worth the price of admission. I'm hoping when I've pulled a few apart I'll understand the dark art of making sequences half as good as TD.
They are indeed. For some reason the price is not reflected within Analog Lab itself, but it is on their website .
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:14 pmThey are indeed. For some reason the price is not reflected within Analog Lab itself, but it is on their website .
When I checked in Analog Lab they loaded up showing full price initially and then the discounts loaded after a little wait.
Image Image Image Image

iZotope granted me the MPS3 upgrade. Not only do they have great products, they've shown true loyalty and care towards their customers. I'll be buying more of their stuff.
Have you tried Vital?

sprnva wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:49 pm
telecode wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:14 pmThey are indeed. For some reason the price is not reflected within Analog Lab itself, but it is on their website .
When I checked in Analog Lab they loaded up showing full price initially and then the discounts loaded after a little wait.
yup. you are correct. the prices fixed after a relogin. I picked up Vangelis and Genesis (guilty pleasure I am a big TonyBanks fan) but also picked up the more useful ones by Richard Devine.

I still dont get why Pigments soundbanks are priced higher than VCollection banks
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”