Analog Obsession "PreBOX" for GDIY! (Free for everyone!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

These plugins by Analog Obsession are really remarkable. They are some of the best out there. Just came across these yesterday and am blown away by the hardware like sound. Really great! I have no affiliation but would like to see more of this company's products for sure.

Any chance this will work on Catalina, or be updated to?

namooz wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:15 am These plugins by Analog Obsession are really remarkable. They are some of the best out there. Just came across these yesterday and am blown away by the hardware like sound. Really great! I have no affiliation but would like to see more of this company's products for sure.
Hmh well maybe not. I'd finally love to see stable plugins without project breaking changes. Sometimes it's the oversampling, sometimes some other sounding distortion, some changes in times or envelope behavior. They're just not reliable imo. Also a better quality control can help to not release updates in 1 day cycles. Just let them be tested by closed user for a week or so.

^^^ yeah, i own half a dozen of his plugins and have been following for a while. it's funny, every time i go download my collection they are different. they were inexpensive, and they do sound good, so i just thought he was getting to a point where they were stabile, and then the updates would slow, but they haven't. all i want is for these plugs to be finished, and get them to a point where they are not being updated every other week. i think he will get there eventually. at some point he will get to a point where he feels like they are finished and then he will work on new plugs, but it is kind of frustrating right now.

Great plugin for my pleasure and useful tool,
super results using it as preamp and a saturator / limiter
with some well crafted parameter/values combinations!
Thank you! Superb analog sound, detail and clarity!

Was PreBox updated with the other 2020 updates??

Doubtful. The OP download links (are there any others?) lead to a version dated March 23 2019. I just checked.
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Symphony Sid wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:23 am Was PreBox updated with the other 2020 updates??
viewtopic.php?p=7627786

Return to “Effects”