SKnote MainEQ - Dynamic EQ, great control on the mix.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Because of several different features, a different overall concept.
E.g. latest video, inter-band and inter-track control, global spectrum features, etc.

quintosardo wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:35 am Because of several different features, a different overall concept.
E.g. latest video, inter-band and inter-track control, global spectrum features, etc.
Thanks, I'll check it out tonight then :) :tu:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

While loving this super tool on mastering,too, we trade a license for a mix we can use for a demo (with credits, of course).

Write to quintosardo at yahoo dot it if interested.

I thought the action of the "Super_MultiBand" preset as a special compressor on drums was worth a short video 8)

https://youtu.be/F1OtGSH9N1I

Really, really loving it as a multiband compressor which actually ISN'T a multiband compressor.

Grab this preset in the first pack available
here

Hi Quinto,

I've emailed in several times over the past few weeks requesting a refund and have had no reply at all... yet I was getting replies when discussing other matters. I'd rather not turn to paypal to get it done so thought i'd post here first. Can you help please?

s28 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:28 am Hi Quinto,

I've emailed in several times over the past few weeks requesting a refund and have had no reply at all... yet I was getting replies when discussing other matters. I'd rather not turn to paypal to get it done so thought i'd post here first. Can you help please?
Hi, please write to sales at sknoteaudio dot com, I'll check everything. If you don't get an answer within 24 hours, please write to quintosarfo at yahoo dot it.
Please write about your nickname on KvR, so we can relate it to this post.

quintosardo wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:35 am I thought the action of the "Super_MultiBand" preset as a special compressor on drums was worth a short video 8)

https://youtu.be/F1OtGSH9N1I

Really, really loving it as a multiband compressor which actually ISN'T a multiband compressor.

Grab this preset in the first pack available
here
Gathering tips about next preset packs. Mastering? Instruments? Vocals?

Mastering please!

quintosardo wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:46 am please write to quintosarfo at yahoo dot it.
quintosardo at yahoo dot it surely?

Or is that some secret email address that only special people are supposed to know :D
A bit fried in the higher freqs

quintosardo wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:46 am
s28 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:28 am Hi Quinto,

Hi, please write to sales at sknoteaudio dot com, I'll check everything. If you don't get an answer within 24 hours, please write to quintosarfo at yahoo dot it.
Please write about your nickname on KvR, so we can relate it to this post.
OK, email has been sent and I've mentioned my KVR user name.

How come the HPF can't go lower than 30hz or something?

Hi, checking in. Are there any plans for usability improvements?

I've had this on my radar but as it stands I find it hard to use. Quick recap:
- Can't assign numeric values? (Like what if I want LPF at 18.5k, just drag trying to get lucky?)
- The data box should allow edits and react to controls (change numbers, drag, scroll)
- the ability to change the 12db visual scale
- the tilt wheel seems to only respond to drag, can be hard to set precisely

Thank you for your consideration. I think this plugin has a lot of potential if it gets ironed out.

Also for consideration:
- I think the pass filters should be represented in the data box for editing. They should offer slope and to be set by number. Also HP should go below 30hz.
- A mode to visually remove all the empty nodes and instead work like FF and others, that we can add a node by double clicking and changing the shape. Not just for a visually friendlier presentation, but what if I want 2 shelves on the same side? So the shape selector would allow switching to shelf or bells (and a pass shape depending in how you decide to handle this).

Hi Quinto.

I've had a couple of issues and have tried getting in touch since the last email I sent you but not heard anything back for 2 weeks.

I quoted my kvr user name and messaged from 2 addresses but nothing... can you reply or PM me on here please, cheers.

quintosardo wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:47 am
Hey Quinto,
do you still allow offline authorization / activation of your plugins or is this no longer possible? Please see our thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=547395

Kazi7 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:30 pm
quintosardo wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:47 am
Hey Quinto,
do you still allow offline authorization / activation of your plugins or is this no longer possible? Please see our thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=547395
Short answer: yes, it's a machine id challenge response system.

You have 3 machine id slots in your account, first time you launch a sknote plugin on the system you get a the id of the machine to enter in your account and then you redownload the plugin and get a working license file (and a new version of the plugin, IIRC, but could be wrong) to put in the same folder as the vst. Any plugin you download after that will have a license file that is tied to any of those 3 machine id slots. I assume it's the same thing for the AAX and OSX version.

That is unless something change recently but I haven't heard anything about that...

Return to “Effects”