Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Likewise enCiphered. Quick easy transaction. :tu:

Bought miniBit from yehboy1. Fast and smooth transaction, highly recommended seller :tu:

Bought Valhalla Ubermod from AdamWysokinski

Went super smooth and quick.

Thanks Adam
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

Sold Soniccouture Geosonics and Xbow Guitars to greyxenon, who was polite and friendly and very quick with payment. Recommended!

quietzone wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:15 pm Bought miniBit from yehboy1. Fast and smooth transaction, highly recommended seller :tu:
Same here. Easy and fast transaction with quietzone. Highly recommend.

Sold Echobode to CircuitTree. Great buyer! Great to deal with, highly recommended!

Super-fast transaction with seller, QCGroove. Definitely recommend.

zuch wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:20 am Just Purchased Valhalla Shimmer from Calenberger, Transfer was smooth. Highly recommended seller.

Thank you
Thanks zuch!
Was a pleasure to deal with you :tu:

ascissors wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:53 pm Sold Soniccouture Geosonics and Xbow Guitars to greyxenon, who was polite and friendly and very quick with payment. Recommended!
Easy transaction with ascissors - highly recommended and thanks!

Had a couple of great transactions buying a Plogue plugin from worldfever and a Positive Grid account takeover from June61944 - both highly recommended!

Bought Izotope breaktweaker expanded from stearine. Very smooth transaction and clear and fast communication, highly recommended!

Sold NI Symphony Series Collection Crossgrade to Egoplasma. Quick & easy, thanks!

Bought NI RC24 from paolostylo. Very pleasant to deal with, and an instant license transfer. Thank you

JPEN51023 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:46 pm Bought NI RC24 from paolostylo. Very pleasant to deal with, and an instant license transfer. Thank you
The same to you! :)
Very good conversation with JPEN51023 and a quick payment.
I Would definitely recommend this buyer! :tu:

Bought Waves J37 Tape from RomanPavlik - quick and easy!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”