Emvoice One Beta - new vocal synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

there is metaplugin with a software demo version. seem this can use in protools VST2 VST 3 32 bit and 64 bit plugins https://ddmf.eu/metaplugin-chainer-vst- ... x-wrapper/
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

I can't get the plugin to work as it won't send out the email after signing up.

griffin wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:30 pm I can't get the plugin to work as it won't send out the email after signing up.
I've just tried on my side and it works well. Can you please try again?
Express Yourself.

Just tried it and it worked, didn't work at all yesterday though for some reason.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:56 am Sounds better than Vocaloid
Depends on the voice being used as Vocaloid is the software while the characters are the voices, just Hatsune Miku was just the most popular

Emvoice One beta has just been updated! www.emvoiceapp.com
There's a lot of improvements like pitch stability, pronunciation, reliability etc. We really encourage you to try different pronunciation for words. Try "I2" instead of "I", "ma" for "my", "didn' " for "didn't", etc. You can now preview those pronunciations directly in the text editor - just right-click any word.
Also we’ve vastly increased the range. Really nice for harmonies. Hope you enjoy it :)
Express Yourself.

I’d like to share some exciting news. We’ll release the commercial version of our plugin Emvoice One next month. It will still be possible to access to Lucy for free, but with a limited range.

For this launch, we’ve entirely revised Lucy, improving every aspect: pitch, timing accuracy, and dynamics. Overall, we’re making her more accurate while maintaining her natural response. Her pronunciation is also improving, and making her sing in a “stylized”, natural way has never been easier.

Also here is our first official demo.
https://youtu.be/TeYWbavBSEY

We’re getting ready to offer new features and release new voices. Thank you for your support :)
Express Yourself.

VST or standalone only?

wagtunes wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:08 pm VST or standalone only?
Plugin only
Express Yourself.

Excellent demo. Is the commercial version a subscription model?

rodyy wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:42 pm I’d like to share some exciting news. We’ll release the commercial version of our plugin Emvoice One next month. It will still be possible to access to Lucy for free, but with a limited range.

For this launch, we’ve entirely revised Lucy, improving every aspect: pitch, timing accuracy, and dynamics. Overall, we’re making her more accurate while maintaining her natural response. Her pronunciation is also improving, and making her sing in a “stylized”, natural way has never been easier.

Also here is our first official demo.
https://youtu.be/TeYWbavBSEY

We’re getting ready to offer new features and release new voices. Thank you for your support :)
You seemed to have smoothed away all the things that made the initial demo's impressive :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPcwE9a3oHQ

Will the commercial version run without an internet connection?

great. installed, had to sign up, entered email anyway... several times. no email arrived. plugin does not work. waste of time..
congratulations.

inkwarp wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:41 pm great. installed, had to sign up, entered email anyway... several times. no email arrived. plugin does not work. waste of time..
congratulations.
How about chilling, and looking in your spam folder? :)

To answer the other questions, yes it will require an internet connection. Some day we hope to give you instant access to dozens of voices, so we figured that cloud-based audio generation was the best solution.

It will be a one-off payment, no subscription. At least not for now.
Express Yourself.

great
installed
email responses working fine

its really cool

Return to “Instruments”