AMCS - the Advanced Music Construction System - WW7 workstation

Plug-in hosts and other software applications discussion
qUE@3rdEvent
KVRer
4 posts since 11 Oct, 2019 from Bristol, UK

Post Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:32 am

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
3rd Event Technologies are proud to announce;

The new Advanced Music Construction System - WW7 workstation.

AMCS is a dedicated music production system targeted at live performance.

It is unique and features;

256 poly-loop tracks with up to 256 steps of MIDI and CD-quality audio.

Mixing with 256 customisable presets mapped to tactile controllers.

Instrument routing and stacking with extensive control of the MIDI architecture.

Everything can be used during live performances.

And much more.

The system is tough and lightweight, has a quick power up, no cooling requirement and is suitable for touring.

Supplied with a touchpad keyboard, MIDI interface and 4 gigabytes of removable storage.

Limited stock available at a reasonable price.

Please check the official website for more details and how to purchase; http://amcs.3rdevent.net/upgrade.htm (http://amcs.3rdevent.net/upgrade.htm)

Any queries, please contact us via e-mail at contact@3rdevent.net (mailto:contact@3rdevent.net)

AMCS - Track Editor.gif
AMCS - WW7 Workstation.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tj Shredder
KVRAF
3287 posts since 6 Jan, 2017 from Outer Space

Re: AMCS - the Advanced Music Construction System - WW7 workstation

Post Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:30 am

Beside a non working web site this is a cry for failure. My iPad can do more...

reusenoise
KVRian
873 posts since 23 Oct, 2009 from Italy

Post Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:04 pm

An hardware version of DubTurbo ?

qUE@3rdEvent
KVRer

Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:44 am

Tj Shredder wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:30 am
Beside a non working web site this is a cry for failure. My iPad can do more...
The website is fine and how could you possibly know?

qUE@3rdEvent
KVRer

Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:52 am

reusenoise wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:04 pm
An hardware version of DubTurbo ?
Nope, pre-dates it by over a decade and a half, not the same idea. This is more like Tracker, but hardware and less hexadecimal text interface.

Scotty
KVRAF
1946 posts since 23 Dec, 2002

Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:09 am

Are there any video clips of this available to watch to get a better handle on what it is capable of? I don't see any links on your page. Apologies if I missed them.
Asusp9712Core,RayDats,OASYSPCI,Cubase9,KorgLeg,Avalon737s+2022,UA4710D,6176,DCS,LA610MK2s,Neve, ARC2, Soundtoys,UADOCTO,AdamA7X, SphereMics, BCF+R2000s, DrmBrut,MiniLog,Volcas,MoogSubPhat,EnsqDP4,VirusC,Scope,MinBrut,Plugiator,NIS61 Ultimate,ComposrsCld.

qUE@3rdEvent
KVRer

Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:19 am

Scotty wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:09 am
Are there any video clips of this available to watch to get a better handle on what it is capable of? I don't see any links on your page. Apologies if I missed them.
Yep sure, not the slickest of video productions since we're not some giant corp. with cash to burn, but should give you an idea;
http://www.vimeo.com/channels/1258352

The screen close ups and sound in the tutorials are on an Acorn Archimedes A3000 which is 8MHz/4MB RAM with AMCS running real-time.

Tj Shredder
KVRAF
3287 posts since 6 Jan, 2017 from Outer Space

Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:52 am

Did you do a time travel? Beside not having the slightest idea what this video is talking about, we are on computers (some are laptops) more than 1000 times faster than an Archimedes today (as well as two years ago when the video was made...). All this looks like advanced stuff for a C64. Do you need to connect a TV to that black box?
It seems the web site is now working, but there is not much useful information. A video that loads a song doesn‘t tell much about what it does and what is different to existing sequencers or other systems. Show us how you build a track/some music from scratch. Some music which is made with it wouldn‘t hurt either...
I don‘t want to judge what this is, as I cannot put hands on it anyway, but there is simply too little information to create enough curiosity... (Unless you are not at all interested to sell it...)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”