One Synth Challenge #127: Any One u-he Synth (Carl_saved wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voted.

Voted. Separating all of those was tricky - some very good tracks there, and very fine margins between scoring 3 to 5 for me.

Finished my voting!

Still need to write some comments. A track placings may change a little bit. Thanks for your comments on SC and good luck.
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

My votes are in. That was a bit of work. Some great listening. It was great to hear all the u-he goodness.

Voted.

Voted.

Voted. Fun month, really enjoyed the diversity and high quality sound of all the tracks!

Voted! Woah a lot of great track this month.

Voted - Nice work to all participants, it’s my first time participating and I found it inspiring listening to the different approaches and styles.

voting = done.

Voted!

Voted.

voted

Voted! :D Also tried to comment on some tracks. Thanks to everyone who left feedback!

It was really hard to vote this time - i wish i had a 0-10 scale, it was hard to decide if a track was 3,4 or 5 points... great work everyone :D
"We should not kill the earth, we wouldn´t know where to bury it!" - Michel Granger

Voted. So many 4s and 5s. So many great tracks. Nice job everyone!

Return to “Instruments”