So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
samsam
KVRAF
2866 posts since 9 Dec, 2008

Post Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:17 pm

vurt wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:32 am
samsam wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:07 pm
Uncanny

that was the xmen, nothing to do with dc comics.
Yeah no, I wasn't talking about the meme.

That said, online we can all get like Stan Lee and invent our own background stories.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
53165 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:25 am

samsam wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:17 pm
vurt wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:32 am
samsam wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:07 pm
Uncanny

that was the xmen, nothing to do with dc comics.
Yeah no, I wasn't talking about the meme.

That said, online we can all get like Stan Lee and invent our own background stories.
i was a ballet choreographer, hunted by the deep state for my natural immunity to oompah bands, they wanted to synthesise my blood to create an army of tuba playing super soldiers.
who knows why? clearly they have a plan!

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
5035 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:31 am

For me it was velvet smoking jackets. I became addicted to them from wearing toweling bath robes as a child, and it just progressed from there...until that fateful day that I tried on that hand-stitched, dark crimson smoking jacket, embroidered with gold thread and an “M” monogrammed on the breast pocket that had been left at the lost property office at Clapham Junction. From that point on...well, I can’t tell you or I would be putting all your lives in danger...

reggie1979
KVRAF
1825 posts since 26 Nov, 2018

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:11 pm

Bottom line, this is HPC category, and though I'm a part of it, I'm ashamed....................

samsam
KVRAF
2866 posts since 9 Dec, 2008

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:15 pm

Ashamed of folks having a bit of play?

Thank spaghetti you're not likely ever to be a mod here.

Shall I recommend a bit of decent rap music to put a bit of bounce back in your step?

User avatar
el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF
14791 posts since 24 May, 2009 from A galaxy, far far away

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:10 am

Forgotten wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:31 am
For me it was velvet smoking jackets. I became addicted to them from wearing toweling bath robes as a child, and it just progressed from there...until that fateful day that I tried on that hand-stitched, dark crimson smoking jacket, embroidered with gold thread and an “M” monogrammed on the breast pocket that had been left at the lost property office at Clapham Junction. From that point on...well, I can’t tell you or I would be putting all your lives in danger...
Morrissey! Is that you?

reggie1979
KVRAF
1825 posts since 26 Nov, 2018

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 pm

samsam wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:15 pm
Ashamed of folks having a bit of play?

Thank spaghetti you're not likely ever to be a mod here.

Shall I recommend a bit of decent rap music to put a bit of bounce back in your step?
Missed it by that much.

Image

You are confusing.

samsam
KVRAF
2866 posts since 9 Dec, 2008

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:10 pm

reggie1979 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 pm
samsam wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:15 pm
Ashamed of folks having a bit of play?

Thank spaghetti you're not likely ever to be a mod here.

Shall I recommend a bit of decent rap music to put a bit of bounce back in your step?
Missed it by that much.

Image

You are confusing.
Not into rap?

reggie1979
KVRAF
1825 posts since 26 Nov, 2018

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Oh definitely not. But you MISSED IT BY THAT MUCH :hihi:

samsam
KVRAF
2866 posts since 9 Dec, 2008

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:16 am

Yes, so you said.

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
5035 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:07 am

...or did he...?

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
53165 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:26 am

good question!

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
5035 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:02 pm

Is it? Is it really?

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
53165 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:52 am

id have to check the data.

User avatar
el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF
14791 posts since 24 May, 2009 from A galaxy, far far away

Re: So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

Post Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:33 am

Musiclab using dead-in-development guitar amp simulation to show off new LPC update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aCJszmBUqY

Return to “Effects”