Speakers for a special need / what should i get recommendation

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am currently considering considering to buy a pair of speakers for my production. My music is kind of experimental , ambient or sometime calssic dubsteppy and tends toward the deep low end of the spectrum and so far my HM5 and my KZ IEM have been able to satisfy my those needs. But i am kinda worried /confused what kind of speaker should i buy that will satisfy my low end need.
Cheap or semi expensive all recommendation will be considered .

As for my room its kind of dead already(i have some thick curtain already and has barely any reflection) and is kind of on the medium size
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

We bought a couple of sets of Adam F7s, which have now been replaced by the T7s. The AX are their main series, but if they're too expensive, the T series are really good value. They also do a variety of subs. The A3X would probably need one.

https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/adam-t7v
https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/adam-a7x
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

You can always add an sub, but anyways, on the budget check out Fluid Audio FX8 (FX80 should be out soon) and Kali Audio LP-8, than for little more definitely check out ESI uniK 08+ and Presonus R80 (there's new Kali IN-8, need to check them out myself), if you can afford, Presonus Sceptre S8.

The problem is that the adam speakers are ridiculously over expensive in my country.my budget is 15k INR(211 $ standard exchange rate) per speaker and here the cheapest adam audio speaker available (t5v) is around 20k INR (281 USD).
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Than you are out of luck with that budget, everything bigger than 5" will cost more...

I agree. You're probably going to need to triple your budget to get what you're looking for. For producing dubstep a sub is essential.

Was just searching through some speakers found these
https://www.bajaao.com/products/vault-c ... 9722234904

(Its a local seller)
Whats your views

Never heard about those sincerely.

Passing Bye wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:41 am Never heard about those sincerely.
ok seems like i got to search some more

anyone can share their experience on the Alesis elevate 6 maybe ??

Get these ones at least:
https://in.jbl.com/305PMKII-.html

Passing Bye wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:49 pm Get these ones at least:
https://in.jbl.com/305PMKII-.html
ok now thats in my range thanks

Apratim wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:52 am I am currently considering considering to buy a pair of speakers for my production. My music is kind of experimental , ambient or sometime calssic dubsteppy and tends toward the deep low end of the spectrum and so far my HM5 and my KZ IEM have been able to satisfy my those needs. But i am kinda worried /confused what kind of speaker should i buy that will satisfy my low end need.
Cheap or semi expensive all recommendation will be considered .

As for my room its kind of dead already(i have some thick curtain already and has barely any reflection) and is kind of on the medium size
Presonus Eris XT. Go for the 5” or 8”. A set of 5” is about $300 USD. A set of 8” is a little over $500 USD. Sublime fiat sound, the build quality is top notch.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

zero, nada, zilch. this is about you, and your relationship with your computer. it isn't about the bugs, the birds and the squirrels, your parents siblings or lovers. its your rodeo. get some headphones, detachable cable or no detachable cable. there's nothing inside a headphone that's so specific that it needs a special made part, it all comes from china or japan. if you get a pair because it had good reviews, and seemed pricy enough to be worth your while and your venture, and they squeeze too tight, tape some bic pens onto the wire band to light it up off your ears, and put more of the weight on the top of your head. that's what i did with my ath-m40's. actually i took apart my skull candy over the ear headphones i got for fifty bucks at target and took apart the band, inside was a metal strip that curved, i flipped it upside down so it curved up and taped that to the top of my m40's with electrical tape, looked bad, worked perfect.

Gonna throw these ones too, can't go wrong with either, personally would choose Mackie's over JBL's, Adam's and others in that price range, very solid speakers.
https://www.amazon.in/Mackie-MR524-Acti ... B073WN6WQJ

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”