So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:32 pm
samsam wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:07 amUncanny

that was the xmen, nothing to do with dc comics.
Yeah no, I wasn't talking about the meme.

That said, online we can all get like Stan Lee and invent our own background stories.

samsam wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:17 am
vurt wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:32 pm
samsam wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:07 amUncanny

that was the xmen, nothing to do with dc comics.
Yeah no, I wasn't talking about the meme.

That said, online we can all get like Stan Lee and invent our own background stories.
i was a ballet choreographer, hunted by the deep state for my natural immunity to oompah bands, they wanted to synthesise my blood to create an army of tuba playing super soldiers.
who knows why? clearly they have a plan!

For me it was velvet smoking jackets. I became addicted to them from wearing toweling bath robes as a child, and it just progressed from there...until that fateful day that I tried on that hand-stitched, dark crimson smoking jacket, embroidered with gold thread and an “M” monogrammed on the breast pocket that had been left at the lost property office at Clapham Junction. From that point on...well, I can’t tell you or I would be putting all your lives in danger...

Bottom line, this is HPC category, and though I'm a part of it, I'm ashamed....................

Ashamed of folks having a bit of play?

Thank spaghetti you're not likely ever to be a mod here.

Shall I recommend a bit of decent rap music to put a bit of bounce back in your step?

Forgotten wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:31 pm For me it was velvet smoking jackets. I became addicted to them from wearing toweling bath robes as a child, and it just progressed from there...until that fateful day that I tried on that hand-stitched, dark crimson smoking jacket, embroidered with gold thread and an “M” monogrammed on the breast pocket that had been left at the lost property office at Clapham Junction. From that point on...well, I can’t tell you or I would be putting all your lives in danger...
Morrissey! Is that you?

samsam wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:15 am Ashamed of folks having a bit of play?

Shall I recommend a bit of decent rap music to put a bit of bounce back in your step?
Missed it by that much.

You are confusing.

reggie1979 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:51 am
samsam wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:15 am Ashamed of folks having a bit of play?

Missed it by that much.

You are confusing.
Not into rap?

Oh definitely not. But you MISSED IT BY THAT MUCH :hihi:

Yes, so you said.

...or did he...?

good question!

Is it? Is it really?

id have to check the data.

Musiclab using dead-in-development guitar amp simulation to show off new LPC update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aCJszmBUqY

Return to “Effects”