Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Padshop Pro from 15cr34m. Fast and smooth transaction yet again. Very friendly and responsive guy. Highly recommended! :tu:

I purchased Presonus Studio One 4 Professional from swindus. Fastest transfer ever. I would definitely purchase from him again.

Sold Presouns Studio One 4 Pro to LarryAW. Super fast payment and very nice communication! A++

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:27 am Bought Padshop Pro from 15cr34m. Fast and smooth transaction yet again. Very friendly and responsive guy. Highly recommended! :tu:
Likewise! I had several deals with this guy before and can recommend him as polite and experienced guy (I like to read his advices on the forum) :D

Just bought Bitwig 3 from juan paulino. Very fast and smooth deal. Thanks! :tu:

Bought Kuassa EQ (AT1 & MP5) from JoaquinAce: perfect !!!
Thanks again
/Phlip.

Bought FabFilter Pro-Q2 to Pro-Q3 upgrade from saregardu: Super fast communication; quick transfer work; highest recommendation for this seller

Thanks to FabFilter for an easy and speedy transfer process

All best,

Bought from algofinn; received the registration code and everything worked properly.

Bought Iris 2 from nathanj. Ultra fast transaction. Highly recommended.

Sold to ezrashanti my Nebula 4 and El Rey
Pretty smooth transaction! Everything went great

Sold some iZotope to elgar -- very smooth experience, nice buyer. :-)

Sold Toontrack The Metal Foundry SDX to mortega76. Fast payment, good communication, highly recommended buyer! :tu:
"I keep pressing the space bar, but I’m still on Earth."

Sold Toontrack EZdrummer 1 + EZdrummer 2 upgrade to MartSynth.
Great buyer; everything worked out nicely: great friendly communication and smooth transaction; highly recommended!
Thank you! :tu:

Bought PA BX Digital V3 from paolostylo, very smooth transaction and highly recommend. :tu:

Bought Vertigo VSC 2 from paulostylo

A very fast and smooth transaction. Top seller. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”