Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:38 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:27 pm
Distorted Horizon wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:22 pm Other ** hate me for **.. I hate that sentence so much that I wanna puke.
People gonna be hatin' when you know too much, especially in the music business.

With great knowledge comes great hatin'.
with great power comes great responsibility.

uncle ben. (spidermans uncle, not the rice guy)

he was a ahit spiderman.

EDIT: Due to better judgement I regret posting here and have cleared what i said. :clown:
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

For this to be a pro tip, it would need some more context (and way better editing). From what it looks like you are cutting out the fundamental frequency to trick the brain into believing that there is more low end than there actually is. Then you boost the frequencies responsible for the punch and overdrive everything hard into a limiter (which I can only hope actually exists). Nothing particularly secret though. ;)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

dakkra wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:47 pm EDIT: Due to better judgement I regret posting here and have cleared what i said. :clown:
as long as you didn't argue he was a good spiderman, you're safe.

mgw38 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:52 pm For this to be a pro tip, it would need some more context (and way better editing). From what it looks like you are cutting out the fundamental frequency to trick the brain into believing that there is more low end than there actually is. Then you boost the frequencies responsible for the punch and overdrive everything hard into a limiter (which I can only hope actually exists). Nothing particularly secret though. ;)
You put it nicely. That's pretty much it.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

an-electric-heart wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:41 pm TOP 10 EQ TIPS FROM PROFESSIONAL PRODUCER, OTHER PRODUCERS HAT HIM!!! (We like number 5 the best!)
I didn't have numbers here in my video.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

dakkra wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:47 pm EDIT: Due to better judgement I regret posting here and have cleared what i said. :clown:
Why?!

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:43 pm he was a ahit spiderman.

you say that like there's been a good one

:P

fruity loops..... professional....

hmmmmm......

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:27 pm
Distorted Horizon wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:22 pm Other ** hate me for **.. I hate that sentence so much that I wanna puke.
People gonna be hatin' when you know too much, especially in the music business.

With great knowledge comes great hatin'.
Why can't I relate to that?

Hey homie ... you just saved a lot of newcomers a lot of time. They only hate you 'cause you reveal all their secrets. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Video didn't start with "EEEEEEEEESSSSHHHYABOY!", so not professional. Oh, and it is presented unprofessionally, and with bad sound quality, and...and...

There's a video?

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Return to “Production Techniques”