SynthMaster One v1.4.4 update: Now compatible with Apple M1 + SIMD performance Improvements

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Version 1.3.3 is riddled with issues for me!

Bypass osc buttons have no effect
Some presets fail to work saying some named file is missing
There is a constant low frequency, rhythmic clicking sound whenever a sound is playing. It sounds a bit like the rhythm of a train. For what the information is worth it's before the filter.
My track is stalled now because I can't use synthmaster one in this state at all. I knew I should have kept the old installer. This is like a bad beta version!

graspee wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:01 pm Version 1.3.3 is riddled with issues for me!

There is a constant low frequency, rhythmic clicking sound whenever a sound is playing. It sounds a bit like the rhythm of a train. For what the information is worth it's before the filter.
My track is stalled now because I can't use synthmaster one in this state at all. I knew I should have kept the old installer. This is like a bad beta version!
Ditto with the non responsive osc buttons...at times. Sometimes the filter buttons too. I haven't tested a lot but I feel it's some combination of the different skins, and the way that you can turn the osc's/filters on/off from two places.

graspee wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:01 pm Version 1.3.3 is riddled with issues for me!

I had the same issue, I didn't have the previous installer saved. Emailed the dev and he was kind enough to send me a link for one.
Just email him.

graspee wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:01 pm Bypass osc buttons have no effect
Sorry fo the hassle, I'm sending you the v1.2.2 link now.

I was able to reproduce the bypass issue and will fix today, along with the other issues reported since v1.3.3

Is there a certain preset this constant low frequency is occuring? I can't reproduce it so far.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Thanks for the link. Every single preset including init gives this sound I will make a video if it helps you. Do you need me to do that?

Editing: I went into FL studio this morning to confirm the issue and yes it was still there. I tried to capture a video with sharex and the issue went away as soon as i started recording and stayed fixed. I'm leaning towards it being Windows' fault. It wouldn't be the first time a Windows update had interfered with my music making. I hate Windows.
Last edited by graspee on Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That would be great yes.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:31 am
graspee wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:01 pm Bypass osc buttons have no effect
Sorry fo the hassle, I'm sending you the v1.2.2 link now.

I was able to reproduce the bypass issue and will fix today, along with the other issues reported since v1.3.3

Is there a certain preset this constant low frequency is occuring? I can't reproduce it so far.
Hope this fix includes the font resizing fixes for the new white skin for 120% (and above)
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:13 pm
Hope this fix includes the font resizing fixes for the new white skin for 120% (and above)
rsp
It will. and also the fix for the preset search textbox.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:03 pm
zvenx wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:13 pm
rsp
It will. and also the fix for the preset search textbox.
Great.
rsp
sound sculptist

kv331 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:31 am I was able to reproduce the bypass issue and will fix today, along with the other issues reported since v1.3.3
I just fixed the osc bypass issue. Now on to the the others
Works at KV331 Audio

KV331 aduio,
you had only one job!
I updated today and started browsing through the presents when...
synthmaster one issue.jpg
And also...
Are those guys that made the presets deaf or something?! WTF?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maybe it's time to withdraw the new version and do a proper beta test phase off the forum until it is robust. In this case the developer doesn't have to rush updates, but can take his time to do things right.
Last edited by e-crooner on Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah, same issues here with 1.3.3 I downloaded. Is the latest version where the osc bypass issue is fixed, called 1.3.4 or still called 1.3.3? I’m holding off using it until it is more robust.

Very soon there will be available very interesting sounds with complex structure,harmonic content and modulations,especially mod wheel was main goal as source of such to satisfy both worlds - producers and players...next week hope to release first demo,sonic pleasure guarantee :):):)
This is just few samples,upcoming demo is better as composition :)
https://soundcloud.com/velltone/sets/sm1

I love the new skin so much.

Return to “Instruments”