Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Harry_HH wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:38 am
vurt wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:35 am can we just bid on stuff and not go over this, luftrum has in the past had a hell of a lot to deal with, it's not just about fees here and there, a streamlined service that takes a headache away from luftrum, all good :tu:
Because the bidding doesn´t happen in the Kvr, surely we must be allowed to share some thoughts of the process, without someone getting hurted.
Surely if you want to do that it can be in an entirely different thread, instead of pissing on the shoes of this one.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

The visibility of the products and the whole process was better but as vurt mentioned, it was a hell of a lot of work for Luftrum and his assistants (not me as my job is very easy in general compared to the main auction handling).

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:35 am can we just bid on stuff and not go over this, luftrum has in the past had a hell of a lot to deal with, it's not just about fees here and there, a streamlined service that takes a headache away from luftrum, all good :tu:
What vurt say. :)

If it wasn't because I discovered RallyUp and their auction tool, then I would not have organized a fundraising this year - not if it was an entirely manual process again this year. It's simply way too time consuming. There's still plenty of manual work setting up auctions and contacting vendors behind. In fact, RallyUp is the sole reason this fundraising is happening this year. Just saying...

Also, it costs to run a fundraising and I see no problems with for-profit systems that are created to make life easier for non-profit organisations. They need to make a living too.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Harry_HH wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:38 am
Because the bidding doesn´t happen in the Kvr, surely we must be allowed to share some thoughts of the process, without someone getting hurted.

while the bidding overall doesnt happen here, once a few more bids are in, and we know who we are bidding against, then we can tag each other and have the same fun as usual :)

speaking of which im definitely in for one of the dsm feedbacks so far.

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:11 pm speaking of which im definitely in for one of the dsm feedbacks so far.
So that was you! :x

:hihi: I kind of want to nab two of them...

foosnark wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:02 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:11 pm speaking of which im definitely in for one of the dsm feedbacks so far.
So that was you! :x

:hihi: I kind of want to nab two of them...
let the gods decide!

bid on!!!! :band2:

i am also trying to work out which if any of the mi modules i want to add 8)

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:47 pm i am also trying to work out which if any of the mi modules i want to add 8)
Yeah.. same problem...
What the F.... add them all.... ;)

|It's what I did... although they weren't in my future plan... but hey, plan a.. plan b etc
:lol:

plans are for non modular people!

So I have learnt.

My plan is to take a couple of the MI modules to start my eurorack journey, or at least put up a good fight ;) It’s win-win, since in either case it’s more money for a good cause!

ilmai wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:02 pm My plan is to take a couple of the MI modules to start my eurorack journey, or at least put up a good fight ;) It’s win-win, since in either case it’s more money for a good cause!
:tu: :party:
that's the spirit!

ilmai wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:02 pm My plan is to take a couple of the MI modules to start my eurorack journey, or at least put up a good fight ;) It’s win-win, since in either case it’s more money for a good cause!
MI is a good place to start! I can personally vouch for the awesomeness of all five of the modules in this year's auction.

I have two Rings, including the won I won in 2016 which was my first module... someone had better bid up the one this year or I'm gonna have a three Rings circus. :party:

Hopefully Dreadbox and Bastl will jump in again too.

foosnark wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:42 pm I have two Rings, including the won I won in 2016 which was my first module... someone had better bid up the one this year or I'm gonna have a three Rings circus. :party:

Hopefully Dreadbox and Bastl will jump in again too.
I’m at least making you pay more for your third one :D Also hoping those will join the fun.

Return to “Instruments”