SynthMaster One v1.4.4 update: Now compatible with Apple M1 + SIMD performance Improvements

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Edit.
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Version 1.3.3 seems ok and everything works fine.

Stirner wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:44 am Version 1.3.3 seems ok and everything works fine.
Not here. Opened up a track I'm working on to find that one instance of Synthmaster One preset has changed.
Here s hoping I can get hold of an earlier 2.9 version as I don't seem to have it on my pc.

Mikelo wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:31 am Here s hoping I can get hold of an earlier 2.9 version as I don't seem to have it on my pc.
Until I can reproduce this issue, I'll send you a link for v1.2.2. will send it today.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:51 am
Mikelo wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:31 am Here s hoping I can get hold of an earlier 2.9 version as I don't seem to have it on my pc.
Until I can reproduce this issue, I'll send you a link for v1.2.2. will send it today.
Massive, massive thank you. I will try later to put up an "before and after" to demonstrate the difference in the next day or two.

jethrobull wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:07 am Only showing 2 of the Brian Transeau patches. "The big 80's Polywave" & 80's "80's Pluck". I also get the error: "Missing wavetable for OSC2: Waveform : User\Bend Dramatik.
I am running VST2 x64 on Win 7 x64. Reaper (Latest) .
Same for me. When I installed I deleted the config file as recommended (I have just a few presets done by me, not critical). Reaper 64 (latest full release), W10-64 release 1809

parapentep70 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:07 pm Same for me. When I installed I deleted the config file as recommended (I have just a few presets done by me, not critical). Reaper 64 (latest full release), W10-64 release 1809
So are you getting the following issues?

1) only seeing 2 BT presets out of 50?
2) Bend Dramatik waveform missing ?

I wasn't able to reproduce either of them on Windows or Mac.
Works at KV331 Audio

Yes, exactly. I can show you screenshots if you want. The rest is OK. I recently bought SM One and I like it very much. I also have SM 2.9 and SM player. They all work fine... with the exception that I cannot save favourites. Well, I can save them (and apparently they are) but I cannot see them listed.

Now I see!

"BT" is short for "Brian Transeau". He's actually known as BT! Looks like he kept the his licensed user name in those 2 presets.

OK now I see those 2 presets and was able to reproduce the error. fixing in the next update.
Works at KV331 Audio

nvmd
You beat me to it :P

The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

As promised, here is a comparison of the track I am currently working on which uses the 'starfall' preset from Synthmaster One.
The track has been worked on since but not the actual track used with the Synthmaster One preset.
The first 'Starfall' comes in at about 16 seconds.
Before:
https://soundcloud.com/michael-busuttil ... -demo-16-c

After:
https://soundcloud.com/michael-busuttil ... hmaster-33
Last edited by Mikelo on Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

kv331 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:23 pm
Now I see!

"BT" is short for "Brian Transeau". He's actually known as BT! Looks like he kept the his licensed user name in those 2 presets.

OK now I see those 2 presets and was able to reproduce the error. fixing in the next update.
Strangely, I complained about this during the beta/rc cycle.. but by the final two, it was gone on both mac and pc.. strange that it remained for some.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:48 pm
kv331 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:23 pm
Now I see!

Strangely, I complained about this during the beta/rc cycle.. but by the final two, it was gone on both mac and pc.. strange that it remained for some.
rsp
In case it helps, a few weeks ago I didn't have any Synthmaster One. Then I installed version 1.2.2 in July. I skipped all betas and release candidates and when I felt the new version was "mature" (1.3.3) I installed it. Perhaps I do not have some folders / files included in the betas / RCs mentioned by the most active testers in this thread.

Sorry, I did not read carefully. "Brian Transeau" presets are inside folder BT. There are 51 presets that seem to work. The 2 in "Brian Transeau" folder are not included. And the missing waveform fails in these 2.

In normal operation I can select any oscillator to use waveform "BT\Bend Dramatik", so I think everything works fine with the exception of a bad reference in these 2 patches (perhaps they are properly implemented inside "BT" but with a different name.

Sorry if I created some confusion. :oops:

Return to “Instruments”