2019 a year in gear (what have you/are you bought/buying?)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:wheee: :wheee: :o :wheee: :wheee:

vurt wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:58 pm :wheee: :wheee: :o :wheee: :wheee:
Audio file or it didn’t happen

soon!
must go and eat, or i wont go and eat :o
its pretty bloody awesome though :D

vurt wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:06 pm soon!
must go and eat, or i wont go and eat :o
its pretty bloody awesome though :D
Eat?

Pfft! Amateur!

Forgotten wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:03 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:58 pm :wheee: :wheee: :o :wheee: :wheee:
Audio file or it didn’t happen
you ask, i answer...

lick roar! :party:
memetic audio/morphagene/supercell/your ears.

Got me a second Behringer Neutron and I replaced the Beatstep Pro that I stupidly sold...the 2019 return to Hardware continues and is almost on track...Tax return should come through next week so might order my Moog Granny.
Last edited by jacqueslacouth on Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I might pee a little. My new setup brings tears to my eyes.

Top row: Elektron Analog Heat MKII, Elektron Digitakt, Meris Polymoon, Meris Ottobit Jr, Radial Key Largo

Second row: Roland JP-8080, Elektron Analog Rytm MKII

Bottom row: Elektron Digitone Keys

Monitors: Adam Audio A5X + Adam Audio Sub8

Stand: On Stage WS8700 Professional Workstation

Pedalboard: The top two rows are sitting on a pedalboard from NYC Pedalboards

Under the top row: Kenton Thru-12, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2, Disaster Area MIDIBox

Power supply: Furman PL-PLUS DMC
Last edited by dangayle on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dangayle wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:40 pm I might pee a little. My new setup brings tears to my eyes.

Top row: Elektron Analog Heat MKII, Elektron Digitakt, Meris Polymoon, Meris Ottobit Jr, Radial Key Largo

Second row: Roland JP-8080, Elektron Analog Rytm MKII

Bottom row: Elektron Digitakt Keys(not pictured)

Monitors: Adam Audio A5X + Adam Audio Sub8

Stand: On Stage WS8700 Professional Workstation

Pedalboard: The top two rows are sitting on a pedalboard from NYC Pedalboards

Under the top row: Kenton Thru-12, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2, Disaster Area MIDIBox

Power supply: Furman PL-PLUS DMC
Nice setup :tu: You obviously like the Elektron stuff. I just can't get my head around its workflow (I'm simple that way) although I really like the way it sounds.

Why does it say: Elektron Digitakt Keys (not pictured)?
Isn't that the keyboard with the weird layout, where all controls are on the left side?

e-crooner wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:16 pm Why does it say: Elektron Digitakt Keys (not pictured)?
Isn't that the keyboard with the weird layout, where all controls are on the left side?
That was an editing mistake. The Roland SPD-30 Octapad was not pictured. And it's a Digitone Keys, I am an idiot.
Last edited by dangayle on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I LOVE the form factor of the Digitone Keys. Having a deep and narrow keyboard would totally mess up my setup here. I'm not a keyboard player, so I don't know if it's awkward to others, but it's definitely not for me.

dangayle wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:40 pm I might pee a little. My new setup brings tears to my eyes.

Looks very ergonomic. Nice setup 8)

dangayle wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:49 pm I LOVE the form factor of the Digitone Keys. Having a deep and narrow keyboard would totally mess up my setup here. I'm not a keyboard player, so I don't know if it's awkward to others, but it's definitely not for me.
The layout annoys me and looks wrong for some reason, when I just see a photo of the instrument itself. When I see it in context (like in your pic) it seems to fit in just fine.

But it's too wide for my setup. I think it would have fit if they'd designed it more conventionally.

My setup is like this (except there's a laptop stand with an Analog Drive above the Reface, a Microbrute where the Maschine was, I sold the Volca, and the modules have changed a lot.)

^ CVTV hurricane warning! ^
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

jacqueslacouth wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:39 pm Got me a second Behringer Neutron and I replaced the Beatstep Pro that I stupidly sold...the 2019 return to Hardware continues and is almost on track...Tax return should come through next week so might order my Moog Granny.
hearing how much fun toonertik was having with one neutron i can imagine two being :wheee: :tu:

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”