Tone2 I2 vs Trueno Analog

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Trueno

Still loving' my Trueno. Best $100 I've spent in a while (hookers excepted, of course).
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

+1

Occasionally I hope there were a "clean mode", but I can do that with other synths so..

Same with hookers.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

:lol:

BONES wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:43 am Still loving' my Trueno. Best $100 I've spent in a while.
Was that an intro price? I just checked and it’s about $173 USD. I might buy it for $100 but not more than that.

I got it from Gear4music. It says 99 pounds but if you are buying from outside the UK you don't pay VAT so it's much cheaper when you check out.

BONES wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:07 pm Same with hookers.
DAMNIT - I was thinking that and sure enough, as soon as I scrolled down... :lol:

BONES wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:47 pm I got it from Gear4music. It says 99 pounds but if you are buying from outside the UK you don't pay VAT so it's much cheaper when you check out.
Ok thanks. 😎

BONES wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:07 pm Same with hookers.
:o :lol:

This thread still going?

And I still like the sound of Trueno. I should by one at some point.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Well, don't just sit there, go out and do it!

You can only lease/rent hookers. You can't buy them. :wink:

Stefken wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:09 pm You can only lease/rent hookers. You can't buy them. :wink:
Depending upon country you can't do either, but I assure you, both are done!

... I made myself sad with reality :(
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Stefken wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:09 pm You can only lease/rent hookers. You can't buy them. :wink:
They should implement a rent-to-own option.

they're an integral part of the team, with your prop forwards for support and the rest of the scrummage, fast, strong legs can sway the game here.

Return to “Instruments”