Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Live 9 Suite from toneframer. Fast and easy transaction. Thanks again.

Sold Renoise to 15cr34m and he is a serious buyer. I recommend him ! :tu:

Purchase from talboot was smooth as ...

Bought 4 plugins from collider Great seller and fast transaction. Recommended seller.

Sold/traded a PA voucher with WasteLand super quick transaction and awesome person

Bought Ableton 10 Suite from Novaliz Thanks for being so patient while I secured all the funds to pay for it! Super chill and followed up with Ableton after a small delay in the transfer.

Purchased a plugin from wavemantra

Great seller and fast transaction.

Thanks wavemantra!

Sold a plugin to jdavis3.

Great communication and fast payment.

Thanks jdavis3 and KVR Sell & Buy!

Purchased Native Instruments Maschine off mxjohn

Excellent seller, great communication and very fast to respond. Highly Recommended

Sold Vengeance Avenger to Analogger. Everything smooth. Thanks !

Purchased VPS Avenger from mixwell. Top class seller and super helpful. Highly Recommended
Not sure what goes here

Bought several Audio Assault plugins from kevinsparks. Excellent seller, great communication and smooth transaction :tu:

Thank you kevinsparks!

Had a sooth transaction with Andress. Great communication. Fast transfer. Recommended.
THX

Bought Toneboosters BusTools 3 from mvd83. Excellent seller, great communication and smooth transaction :tu:

Thank you mvd83!

Bought a Reason 9.5 license from ThunderHeart. Good seller and a great guy. I recommend him 100% to future buyers. :tu:

Sold Toneboosters Bustools to quietzone. He was very friendly and patience :) Highly recommended buyer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”