Want/Need List From Now till January 2020

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What I am looking forward TO:
The response to a similar thread went so well I thought I would try again.

Black Friday/Cyder Monday. Making a list and checking it twice!
Midi Madness super-duper sale
MelodySauce super-duper sale
But then Architect may cover that midi ground.
Waves Horizon super-duper sale
Texture Devious Machines sale
Native Instruments what? Not sure.
Blue Cat's Late Replies super-duper sale but not likely to happen. 

ETC.
Release Cubase 10.5, release mid-November?
Reaper 6 release, 1-2020?
WusikStation 10, 1-2020?
Synthmaster 3 release 1-2020?
Usine Hollyhock 4 release as a VST? Maybe? Likely not!
Melda Sound Factory Sampler module release. It will be fantastic!
Looking forward to a list of Architect's features, capabilities, presets and patches, etc so I can then determine to purchase it before the 25% intro price ends. Very likely will purchase!
Reason 1.1 release will it have midi out from the Rack. Dreaming, but In a way I hope not as it will get expensive for me buying the Player (midi fx) to fill the Rack.
HomeGrown Sounds next Group Buy! The focus will be on Midi. Wow!!!

What are you looking forward to from now till the end of January 2020. Ok don’t go beyond February!

Nothing software, nada. Well, ok, maybe Zebra 3, though I think that's some way out.

I'm trying to make a decision on a Nektar P4, an Arturia Keylab 49 mkII, or a Novation SL mkIII... Or maybe something totally different (for me), a Push 2 would really change my workflow in hopefully creative ways, keep my slightly battered SL mkII as a backup. The only prob being the lack of gear shops nearby ...

Re: Reaper 6 - ok this too, but I'm not expecting any huge leap in functionality. The version number will tick over, maybe the new wiring view might appear, and, fingers crossed, midi cc as envelopes. I'm quite happy that they seem to be focusing on bugs and tweaks at the moment, tbh.

Also interested to see what Bitwig bring after the grid. A midi grid would be awesome, but I really hope it's the network collaboration feature, that would seal the deal for me.

When is Cyder Monday? :hyper:

currently looking forward to delivery of my grayscale supercell and granddaughter. (that's the order they should arrive in)
anything else is onion gravy.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:30 pm When is Cyder Monday? :hyper:
It' on the same day as Cyber Monday. :lol:

After vodka Saturday and tequila Sunday

is that like an app for getting drunk?

neverbeeninariot wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:26 pm Re: Reaper 6 - ok this too, but I'm not expecting any huge leap in functionality. The version number will tick over, maybe the new wiring view might appear, and, fingers crossed, midi cc as envelopes. I'm quite happy that they seem to be focusing on bugs and tweaks at the moment, tbh.

Agree but never the less I am looking forward to V6. Some added midi or ARA functionality would be great. I am committed to Studio One as my main DAW but Reaper 6 or Cubase 10.5 can change that.

vurt wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:39 pm currently looking forward to delivery of my grayscale supercell and granddaughter. (that's the order they should arrive in)
anything else is onion gravy.
grayscale supercell - what the h?
Ok, looked it up!
https://grayscale.info/supercell/
Interesting! Nice sound!
But a lot of work and heavy lifting.
My back hurts.

Eight weeks to one week prior to Black Friday or should I say GAS Friday.
Many GAS Friday sales start a week before Thanksgiving!

Are you making an acquisition list?

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”