Inear Display Antagone

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey folks

Saw this on their Twitter this morning, some of you might find it interesting:

Antagone is a dual delay plugin designed to turn incoming sounds into glitchy chaos. This is a complete rewrite of the now discontinued Bucephal plugin we released in 2012.

While all the audio processing has been rewritten from scratch (and a few features added such as damping filters in the delay feedback paths), Antagone tries to stay close to the original Bucephal effect.

Geared towards sound design, Antagone packs several modulators, various mixing combinations for the delay lines, multiple saturation options for the output signal as well as a flexible randomizer section.

https://ineardisplay.com/plugins/antagone

If you had previously purchased Bucephal you can request a free crossgrade license for Antagone.

To do so, please send an email to crossgrades@ineardisplay.com with the following information :
◦your full name
◦the email used for the original purchase
◦your Bucephal serial number (optional)
◦your Bucephal purchase receipt (optional)

Processing the crossgrade requests may take a couple of days.
Very nice 8)

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:01 pm
If you had previously purchased Bucephal you can request a free crossgrade license for Antagone.

To do so, please send an email to crossgrades@ineardisplay.com with the following information :
◦your full name
◦the email used for the original purchase
◦your Bucephal serial number (optional)
◦your Bucephal purchase receipt (optional)

Processing the crossgrade requests may take a couple of days.
Very nice 8)
indeed very nice! :clap:

Yeah Inear Display offers great stuff and deals. Solid as concrete support as well :ud:

Gonna try the demo, as I never tried their previous Bucephal, which that new Antagone is based on.

So far, anyone got it?

Wow ! Always great news when I hear about a new product from Inear Display...especially when I know that it's gonna be free from me. :D

Very generous offer from this dev, seriously. This guy is making some amazing fsu processors. Can't wait to try it !

Really like this guys work and all but the new installer automatically places the vst in its own location, which I haven't found yet. The manual says "the installer will place the VST3 in the appropriate folder". Any idea where it is?

I think the default path for all vst3 files is:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 for 64-bit Windows
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST3 for 32-bit Windows

You are correct sir, thanks! But I have to wait until tomorrow to try it. Knowing their track record I wager I'll get it.

Mac OS 10.11 or higher :(

[edit] actually i just installed on 10.9.5 and Antagone shows up in Cubase yay.
unfortunately the GUI is only down-sizeable for some reason :P

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:03 pm You are correct sir, thanks! But I have to wait until tomorrow to try it. Knowing their track record I wager I'll get it.
I'm upgrading from Bucephal so will likely have to wait a day or two ... just sent them an email.

EDIT: I got my free copy tonight. Thanks thomas :tu:

Jeepers, Antagone is some crazy ass piece of kit! It does wonders on rhythmic tracks like arps, sequences, drums, etc. :tu: :phones:

Well I went ahead and got it without testing. Demo sounds great, it"s Inear Display and it's 20 bucks. The purchase goes through Gumroad, which offers both setup and installer files so I'll probably be able to choose vst location.

I loved Bucephal and still use it. Pity he's no more making Linux builds.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Return to “Effects”