Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nathanj wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:09 pm Agreed. They need to work on a better updating system. Getting Dropbox links from forum posts isn’t the best way to get the newest updates.
are you talking about the beta's? Updates are not the same as beta versions.

Anyways, great job of completely derailing this thread with your bullshit "dox", escalona.

ralfrobert wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:38 pm I am not sure the pile of crap metal behind Imperator Dirk was paid for by plugin fanboys. Is it his car?
Only if he owns Nissan. The car manufacturer I mean. This is a car owned by the Nissan racing division.

I took a selfie with the Eiffeltower once. Do I own that now? I don’t think so.

Can everybody please switch their brains back on again? And then get back on topic, please?
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Kind of off topic but kind of not. Since Dmitry Sches joined PA, I am hoping for some big news out of him. Tantra 2 / resizable GUI? D or T 2? Something new?

The picture is six years old.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:30 am The picture is six years old.
Thanks to Brainworx' proprietary patent pending Time Missing Technology (TMT) it is still a GAME CHANGER!

krabbencutter wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:31 am
v1o wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:30 am The picture is six years old.
Thanks to Brainworx' proprietary patent pending Time Missing Technology (TMT) it is still a GAME CHANGER!
Things that roar are as popular as ever! ;-)

Can you guys not keep your shitting on PA to a PA thread and not clutter the bargains thread ?

dandezebra wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:11 am Kind of off topic but kind of not. Since Dmitry Sches joined PA, I am hoping for some big news out of him. Tantra 2 / resizable GUI? D or T 2? Something new?
Last news I read was about his work on revising D for PA.

Digivolt wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:54 pm Can you guys not keep your shitting on PA to a PA thread and not clutter the bargains thread ?
Talking about things that roar isn't shitting on PA. Quite the opposite actually. It's PA PR!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _lion.html

Out now, with an intro price!

pekadan wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:06 pm
Digivolt wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:54 pm Can you guys not keep your shitting on PA to a PA thread and not clutter the bargains thread ?
Talking about things that roar isn't shitting on PA. Quite the opposite actually. It's PA PR!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _lion.html

Out now, with an intro price!
Apparently no discount for people who own Byome or Triad though?... but they did send me a voucher code to get it for $99 for a limited time.

Any love for Waves SSL 4000 Collection which is currently on sale?

I love it dearly. It’s one of the first official bundles and still going strong. Especially the E and the glue.

Fleer wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:20 pm I love it dearly. It’s one of the first official bundles and still going strong. Especially the E and the glue.
Thanks! :tu: Demoing them at the moment. Instant sonic character! Especially the EQ and E/G channels for me. The Comp did not impress me as much at the first go. I would prefer NI Solid Bus Comp over it. Just a taste thing. But the deal for the SSL 4000 collection is quite irresistible. Maybe one more push by someone will take me over the edge. :hyper:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”