Fortin Nameless vs NTS vs Archetype Plini vs Nolly: Comparison of all Neural DSP Guitar Plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After completing my NeuralDSP collection with the Archetype:Nolly and after finishing my newest song I thought I would like to take the chance and see which of the NeuralDSP plugins might work the best for me and my stile. Did a short video of my comparison, where I not only tested the individual guitar plugins but also the combination out of the Fortin Nameless, NTS, Archetype Plini and Nolly. My personal choice in the end was a combination of the Fortin Nameless and the NTS but I’m also curious what you think.

What is your experience with the NeuralDSP plugins and if you had the chance too, also which combination works best for you?

If you are interested into my YouTube video, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK7q7Yt613A

Happy to hear your thoughts :)!

The new Nolly plugin, imo, bests the Plini suite in terms of overall versatility.

The Nameless Suite isn't as versatile, but it does the one high gain thing very well. NTS has a lot of overlap with Nameless for high gain tones, but the clean tones on the NTS are more usable.

Nolly and Nameless together can cover a lot of sonic ground for most of my uses.

My new favourite sound: Plogue's Chipsynth MD through Nolly. An unlikely combination, but it's like the best of two different worlds, sounds like heaven! :phones: :D

Return to “Effects”