Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Spire to Analogger. Excellent transaction.

I bought Colour Copy from "nusound mind", it was a quick and easy transaction, and a nice interaction as well.
Very recommended, thank you sir.

Had an easy transaction with 2:43AM. Nice and friendly buyer. Highly recommended :)

ruslan.st wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:26 pm Had an easy transaction with 2:43AM. Nice and friendly buyer. Highly recommended :)
(+) Likewise! Bought Valhalla Room from ruslan.st. Smooth transaction. Recommended seller.

Bought Acustica Audio Magenta 5 from JoaquinAce. Highly recommended seller. Thanks for regular, amusing updates during the license transfer.

Bought Klevgrand REAMP from GNXT. Quick and smooth transaction. Recommended seller.

Sold NI Maschine 2 Factory Library Upgrade to martinjuenke. Excellent communication and transaction. Very patient person, as it took some time for NI to release the serial from my account. Would love to deal again. Highly recommended! :tu:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:59 pm Sold NI Maschine 2 Factory Library Upgrade to martinjuenke. Excellent communication and transaction. Very patient person, as it took some time for NI to release the serial from my account. Would love to deal again. Highly recommended! :tu:
Thanks LoveEnigma18!
It was a pleasure to deal with you.
Full recommendation! :tu:

Purchased TC VSS3 from poshook, who duly sent the iLok transfer request immediately. Buy with confidence :tu:

I bought bx_subsynth and bx_stereomaker from simonbostock. Quick, smooth transaction. Thank you. I recommend :tu:

CalvP wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:30 pm Purchased TC VSS3 from poshook, who duly sent the iLok transfer request immediately. Buy with confidence :tu:
Sold TC VSS3 Native to CalvP. Excellent communication, fast payment. Enjoy the plugin

Bought Lexicon LXP Native from bsalter.
Excellent seller, kind communication, highly recommended.

I just sold Reason to andony.
Excellent,very trustworthy and kind person.
Also very patient - I had some complications with Properheads.

Thanks andony.A real pleasure doing business with you. :tu:

Bought Presswerk from sqigls. Friendly, went fine, would deal with again.

Bought Opaline Drift Maschine expansion from undisputedaudio. Super fast and easy transaction, immediate transfer from NI, highly recommended! :tu:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”