Dark Avenger : introprice -30% ends september 21st

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

that blue skin is amazing! the grey can even made a bit darker (if it were up to me). But what a nice colourscheme! lovely!

I tried to buy a bundle but there is no discounts calculated? Or am I missing something?

Elektronisch wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:28 pm
zvenx wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:26 pm Happy with especially the blue one but with indeed the limitations neverbeeninariot (sp?) pointed out.
I too am on a 1080 screen at 85%, but the limitations are with Avenger not with your skins.
rsp
Yep its Avenger, tho with Skin its much better then Original. Also i dont know why but with Nvidia GPU for some reason Avenger bellow 100% scaling is sharper.
In which case I'm glad I have an nVidia... :ud:

Never Been In A Riot - is an old punk track by the Mekons. Coincidentally, I've never been in one ;)

HcDoom wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:31 pm I tried to buy a bundle but there is no discounts calculated? Or am I missing something?
The bundle has it's own page :
https://stefken.wixsite.com/skins/kopie ... r-original

The intro price for the Dark Avenger skins is active for only 1 more week (ends september 21st).
Don't miss out!

Do you need a dongle to use these skins ? :hihi:
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:06 pm Do you need a dongle to use these skins ? :hihi:
Yeah, so you can stick it up your ass. :D

Stefken wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:08 pm
dionenoid wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:06 pm Do you need a dongle to use these skins ? :hihi:
Aha, that's why they are called "Dark" Avenger. :lol:
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:18 pm
Stefken wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:08 pm
Aha, that's why they are called "Dark" Avenger. :lol:
In your case, they are, yeah.

I got the most recent files towards the 1.5 update from the developer and I'm currently looking into the changes that have been implemented for the 1.5 version. 8)

Stefken wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:57 pm I got the most recent files towards the 1.5 update from the developer and I'm currently looking into the changes that have been implemented for the 1.5 version. 8)
Very cool!

Return to “Instruments”