SynthMaster One v1.3 Release Candidate 2: New envelope types, wavetables & waveforms from P6 OB6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One SynthMaster One iOS

We don't have Luke's presets yet. For now please check out:

Templates -> PAD Profat Template
Templates -> PAD Oobee Template
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:01 pm
AuralBee wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:52 am Just checked the latest RC. What does not seem to be working is the seq lock function: after recording and locking a sequence, choosing another sound/preset immediately resets the sequencer /erases the pattern you programmed.
Just released v1.3 Release Candidate 2 which fixed this bug. Here's the change log:

1. Added 3 new envelope types (Digital, Profat, Oobee). Digital is the existing digital algorithm in SynthMaster, Profat and Oobee are new models from P6 and OB6 analog synths.
2. Added new wavetables and waveforms from P6 and OB6 synths under Analog\Profat and Analog\Oobee categories.
3. Added via modulation source for Vibrato LFO. this will make it much much easier to use vibrato alogn with aftertouch/modwheel, etc.
4. Added save/load presets for sections (osc, filter, fx, etc). This feature was missing since day one for SynthMaster One!
5. Section locking wasn't working correctly. Fixed that!
6. When a noise type is selected for the sub oscillator that was causing some major issues when the plugin window is reopened. That's fixed as well.

Download now at https://betas.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx

Cheers!
:hail: :hail: :hail:

kv331 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:29 pm We don't have Luke's presets yet.
That's okay, new presets will be worth the wait. :D
Thanks for the templates.

kv331 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:01 pm Download now at https://betas.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx
Dude, you need to clean up your user database mess. For the umpteenth time I can't login to neither the regular kv331 user area nor your betas user area, because you keep resetting my email address to an old one that I have changed a long time ago. And since you keep creating new serials every time I change the email address back to the one I'm trying to use since months, I can now start printing wallpapers with all those serials...

Seriously, please do something about it. It's pretty annoying. Thanks,

bM3w wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:04 pm
Dude, you need to clean up your user database mess. For the umpteenth time I can't login to neither the regular kv331 user area nor your betas user area, because you keep resetting my email address to an old one that I have changed a long time ago.
The database on the betas server is a replica of the live database. they're not the same. we do not reset your email on the live database. you probably changed your email on the betas site? and when we take another snapshop that change is erased, that's my theory.

I guess we should move the beta downloads to the live site.
Works at KV331 Audio

I initially changed it on the betas site only. When I ended up having no access to both sites (because of your syncing from kv331 to betas), I changed it on the main kv331 site as well. However, today when I wanted to download RC2 I wasn't able to login on both sites, because both have been reset to my old address. I changed it again today, now let's see for how long it'll last...

kv331 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:22 am
Elektronisch wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:27 am I also noticed another bug regarding the keyboard, aperantly Synthmaster One has random switching to consecutive keyboard.
That's a visual bug, I'm aware of it but still couldn't figure it out.
Aight, well i installed latest Beta, that White skin of satyatunes really does look unfinished (unpro).

1. Visual feedback dot color is barely noticable, it just blends with the background too much.
2. Oscillator/Sub/Filter panel colors just blends way too much with the background (why not to use same color as LFO, ENV panel backgrounds? Satya Blue panels are same color and looks good!.).

Incredible update.Open so many possibilities.Thanks :)

kv331 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:01 pm
AuralBee wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:52 am Just checked the latest RC. What does not seem to be working is the seq lock function: after recording and locking a sequence, choosing another sound/preset immediately resets the sequencer /erases the pattern you programmed.
Just released v1.3 Release Candidate 2 which fixed this bug. Here's the change log:

1. Added 3 new envelope types (Digital, Profat, Oobee). Digital is the existing digital algorithm in SynthMaster, Profat and Oobee are new models from P6 and OB6 analog synths.
2. Added new wavetables and waveforms from P6 and OB6 synths under Analog\Profat and Analog\Oobee categories.
3. Added via modulation source for Vibrato LFO. this will make it much much easier to use vibrato alogn with aftertouch/modwheel, etc.
4. Added save/load presets for sections (osc, filter, fx, etc). This feature was missing since day one for SynthMaster One!
5. Section locking wasn't working correctly. Fixed that!
6. When a noise type is selected for the sub oscillator that was causing some major issues when the plugin window is reopened. That's fixed as well.

Download now at https://betas.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx

Cheers!
Cool!! :tu: Thanks

Luke just posted a video showing off one of his factory presets:

https://www.facebook.com/lukegribbon/vi ... 268915499/

(You might have to join our Facebook Users Group to see it)
Works at KV331 Audio

Now getting a chance to play with RC2.
Thanks for the fixing the Browse/Synth button on the new white skin.
Please don't forget the centering of some of the section text's ,efx names etc., and the missing wavetables for the two Brian Transeau patches .
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

Upcoming stuff for Synthmaster One,just sample,no fx,mixing or mastering,real sound of presets:
https://soundcloud.com/velltone/sets/sm1

Return to “Instruments”