Loopmasters Loopcloud 5 going subscription

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The store browser in loopcloud is painfully slow, unresponsive, and currently a terrible user experience (imo, sorry). So I logged onto loopmasters in the browser to use that instead, but I can't see a way of using my points on there. Can I only use my subscription points via the loopcloud app? Also, what's the correlation between cost of a pack in £/$, and the amount of points it costs? I can't seem to figure out an exchange rate at all.

One more quick thing - is it possible to view my loopmasters wishlist in the loopcloud app?

m-ac wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:50 pm The store browser in loopcloud is painfully slow, unresponsive, and currently a terrible user experience (imo, sorry). So I logged onto loopmasters in the browser to use that instead, but I can't see a way of using my points on there. Can I only use my subscription points via the loopcloud app? Also, what's the correlation between cost of a pack in £/$, and the amount of points it costs? I can't seem to figure out an exchange rate at all.
If you get a chance send us a video of the slowness. What country are you in? What exactly is slow, presumably you click on something and then it takes a while. Let me know, we will look at it!

I'll try and grab a screencast and send you a link. I can elaborate on what I mean regards being slow too if that helps, but for example, searching for titles and selecting one from the autocomplete might take 10-15 seconds to appear in the window. I'm in the UK btw. I've got a a fibre connection, and I'm running a mac pro.

Regards my other questions, is that something you can help with or are they not your area?

m-ac wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:19 pm I can elaborate on what I mean regards being slow too if that helps, but for example, searching for titles and selecting one from the autocomplete might take 10-15 seconds to appear in the window.
Ok - so this is the product load performance. Picking some from the latest showing in my Loopcloud I get timing from opening Black Mamba Breaks as 8.8seconds, and the second time 5.3 seconds. And opening Modular Madness techno as 4.2 seconds. And Blackmospheres 3.7 seconds.

The time for this is dependant on: the number of items in the product, the server performance, network performance and the design we are using at the moment. It'd be nice if it was sub-2 seconds I think. I think it's probably not the network performance causing most of the delay for you if you are on a good fibre connection.

I'll see what we can do here.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I've recently signed up to a subscription. On the loopcloud website it says "Audition samples from the entire Loopmasters catalogue" - does this mean that everything that is on loopmasters.com is available on loopcloud.com? Because I found this sample pack (https://www.loopmasters.com/genres/58-Psy-Trance/products/9311-Shambala-Psytrance-Vocals) on loopmasters but can't find it on loopcloud.

jcredland wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:03 pm
m-ac wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:19 pm I can elaborate on what I mean regards being slow too if that helps, but for example, searching for titles and selecting one from the autocomplete might take 10-15 seconds to appear in the window.
Ok - so this is the product load performance. Picking some from the latest showing in my Loopcloud I get timing from opening Black Mamba Breaks as 8.8seconds, and the second time 5.3 seconds. And opening Modular Madness techno as 4.2 seconds. And Blackmospheres 3.7 seconds.

The time for this is dependant on: the number of items in the product, the server performance, network performance and the design we are using at the moment. It'd be nice if it was sub-2 seconds I think. I think it's probably not the network performance causing most of the delay for you if you are on a good fibre connection.

I'll see what we can do here.
Thanks, really appreciate your feedback on here :tu: At the risk of being a serious PITA, do you have any info regards my other questions?

is there a way to limit your searches in your own library based on the folders their in? i have a drum n bass folder a house folder some orchestra stuff, house folders and when im searching for one shots its kinda just lumping them altogether. is there a way to limit the search to a certain folder eg drum n bass folder..

bassline22 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:25 am is there a way to limit your searches in your own library based on the folders their in? i have a drum n bass folder a house folder some orchestra stuff, house folders and when im searching for one shots its kinda just lumping them altogether. is there a way to limit the search to a certain folder eg drum n bass folder..
I think one of the options you can click on after you start typing in the search box is to limit the search to 'folders containing ...". Try that? If it doesn't help let me know!

Hi,

I've just cancelled my free 30 day trial to avoid paying full price and intended to upgrade using the 50% UK discount code I received but it's saying the code is invalid.

I'm searching for a Loopmasters/Loopcloud support email but can't seem to find anything.

Any ideas what the issue is?

@Jcredland I cant see a way to contact support on the loopcloud website so I'll ask you again in here. If there's an alternative destination you'd like me to direct these questions to let me know.

I logged onto loopmasters in my web browser and I can't see a way of using my points on the loopmasters website. Can I only use my subscription points via the loopcloud app?

Is there a way of adding items to a wishlist on loopmasters.com and having that show in loopcloud?

What's the correlation between cost of a pack in £/$, and the amount of points it costs? I can't seem to figure out an exchange rate at all.

m-ac wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:37 pm @Jcredland I cant see a way to contact support on the loopcloud website so I'll ask you again in here. If there's an alternative destination you'd like me to direct these questions to let me know.

I logged onto loopmasters in my web browser and I can't see a way of using my points on the loopmasters website. Can I only use my subscription points via the loopcloud app?

Is there a way of adding items to a wishlist on loopmasters.com and having that show in loopcloud?

What's the correlation between cost of a pack in £/$, and the amount of points it costs? I can't seem to figure out an exchange rate at all.
Sorry, I had a response half written. The easy points are:

1. Points can only be spent in the app at the moment.
2. Not yet!
3. I'm asking .. I'll get back to you.

Sorry for re-posting, but I saw my posts from 2 weeks ago was un-answered. Just want to make sure you saw my suggestion, as I think they will be helpful. If you have time to respond too it'll be appreciated. I understand you must be superbusy... Thanks! :tu:

When, or if, will the Studio annual 50% discount expire?
Don't wanna miss that.

I'll probably get that sub soon and install 5.0.21 as it seems most early bugs are fixed now. Thanks for a great plugin!

By the way, I have many loops and packs from Splice and other retailers that I have manually added to my local LC database. It would be handy if I could somehow locally filter out LC store results of the same packs or even on a individual loop basis since I already purchased them, and it would help in finding new loops in the store if the "duplicates" don't show up.

I understand if this is tricky to do, if so, maybe just the ability to manually block certain packs from store search results. Can also be handy if results keeps showing up for packs that are of no interest. Sometimes the sheer volume of results can be overwhelming and you quit searching (and buying) after a while as the inspiration for what you were looking for fades out.

Is this already in plan maybe?

One more thing - now that it is a subscription model. Would be handy if I can tag a pack in a "watch list" or something like that.

I.e. something I want to get back to and maybe buy later, when I have time, or for a future project, or when I have more points... I think it is best to use the existing favorite tag for stuff you already have. I hope that makes sense.

RikkShow wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:42 pm Sorry for re-posting, but I saw my posts from 2 weeks ago was un-answered. Just want to make sure you saw my suggestion, as I think they will be helpful. If you have time to respond too it'll be appreciated. I understand you must be superbusy... Thanks! :tu:

By the way, I have many loops and packs from Splice and other retailers that I have manually added to my local LC database. It would be handy if I could somehow locally filter out LC store results of the same packs or even on a individual loop basis since I already purchased them, and it would help in finding new loops in the store if the "duplicates" don't show up.

I understand if this is tricky to do, if so, maybe just the ability to manually block certain packs from store search results. Can also be handy if results keeps showing up for packs that are of no interest. Sometimes the sheer volume of results can be overwhelming and you quit searching (and buying) after a while as the inspiration for what you were looking for fades out.

Is this already in plan maybe?

One more thing - now that it is a subscription model. Would be handy if I can tag a pack in a "watch list" or something like that.

I.e. something I want to get back to and maybe buy later, when I have time, or for a future project, or when I have more points... I think it is best to use the existing favorite tag for stuff you already have. I hope that makes sense.
We are planning to allow you to hide things you own already from search results. It's a popular request. I don't think we have any plans to allow certain store packs to be hidden. There are a shit-ton of sounds (3.5 million I think) so you'd have to be doing a pretty precise search to get duplicates? Or maybe not? How often does it happen?

You could try using custom tags for marking favourites of your own content, and use the favourites system for store content you might want to buy? Press Command-T (Mac) or Control-T (Win) to tag a file you already own.

Iggster wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:43 am I'm searching for a Loopmasters/Loopcloud support email but can't seem to find anything.
support@loopmasters.com !

Return to “Instruments”